What's new

Indian Military Picture Thread

Yeah look at the knee pads dont they match the US army camo aswell? and in other pics u will notice indian troops getting the know how to use M-4s from the american instructors.

Long time yaara. Started flying yet?

On topic:-

Helmets are Indian- MKU sourced. Brilliant company with brilliant products. I had the singular luck of donning their instavest- matched a DBO level balcs/spearcut vest with plates for weight and performance and that's saying something. Pic below. Anyway of late they've finally started winning some Indian contracts for a change, the delay is shameful- an Indian company had to prove itself by winning mil contracts in the States, EU and Turkey (to name a few) before gaining acceptance here in India itself. All that while, heavy and ineffective gear kept being bought from the corrupt DPSUs.

front-jack.jpg

Anyway so finally we're getting the proper helmets in slow tranches- thank the good lords. The babus got something right for once. The knee pads are definitely American in the picture. Although quite a few of our infantry units have been using similar protection along with a different tranche of ballistic helmets (dunno origin of those helmets)- see pic below.

1q10.jpg

They've been active in the strike corps- primarily XII and XI corps.

@diilinger what contracts have MKU won for Indian forces?

+ I agree it is a real shame it has taken so long for MKU to win contracts at home- they are selling around the world to Western developed nations but they're not good enough for India?!! Until now!

@diilinger what contracts have MKU won for Indian forces?

+ I agree it is a real shame it has taken so long for MKU to win contracts at home- they are selling around the world to Western developed nations but they're not good enough for India?!! Until now!

Lol only helmets, EVEN AFTER ALL THEIR VESTS GOT NIJ.06 CERTIFICATION!!

Back
Top Bottom