What's new

Indian Military Picture Thread

jag1f.jpg

ohh com on i m with my new tab nw and inside da ofc so da comma , fullstop r missing i hope u all can manage with dat :)

Yes of course, I'm just asking for the benefit of others who might be coming to this thread to read your posts.

Dude- THANK YOU!! Sooo much good info!! Did they tell you all this? And were they at Aero India on guard duty ie were they armed or were they there just as visitors?

no not armed all batches out simple cool cowboy type mil hat shirts are out and sleeves are folded i got 'em frm their camo(indian army) and the batch shaped marks (parachute shape in rght chest balidan shape in sleeves ) and more over the best proof was, as i told u earlier HEBAL(northern end pnt of BANGLORE) HQ of 21SF Parachute regiment is jus 10 min distnce by road to yalahanka airport, any guy frm banglore in pdf also could able to know where it is or jus go thru dis link Bangalore gets Army special forces unit - Indian Express

regarding info i got a gud quality of "DARE TO ASK" puchdala to life jingalala,............:cheesy:

no not armed all batches out simple cool cowboy type mil hat shirts are out and sleeves are folded i got 'em frm their camo(indian army) and the batch shaped marks (parachute shape in rght chest balidan shape in sleeves ) and more over the best proof was, as i told u earlier HEBAL(northern end pnt of BANGLORE) HQ of 21SF Parachute regiment is jus 10 min distnce by road to yalahanka airport, any guy frm banglore in pdf also could able to know where it is or jus go thru dis link Bangalore gets Army special forces unit - Indian Express

regarding info i got a gud quality of "DARE TO ASK" puchdala to life jingalala,............:cheesy:

Yeah, I assumed they'd just be visitors- Aero India is an IAF event after all and they provide all the security. No surprises some SF were present- they are always sent to such events (Def EXPOs, AI) just to have a look at what's out there and the like.
@jiki

Mate you've got to get some snaps of the PARA (SF)- being so close and all (when it gets cooler obviously)!! I was planning to go to India this year and would've visited Bangalore so maybe could have checked these guys out but this trip fell through :frown:.

Any other info these guys divulge:azn: ??

Last edited by a moderator:

Hebbal to Yelahanka air base in 10 min not possible, even if roads are empty... but it is possible to reach in 30 mins. Parachute regiment is situated right infront of Airforce training command and it is couple of kilometers before Hebbal (away from Yelahanka). Don't know whether there are any choppers available though....

No smoke isn't natural- this is during a display.

They are SF- GARUDS of the IAF, the weapons are Tavors.

Looks like exhaust. Can't see anything below wings to emit smoke...

Back
Top Bottom