What's new

Indian Military Picture Thread

Rare pic of Insas in jungle camouflage...

aaajx.jpg

The IAF-RSAF joint exercise in Kalaikunda has always been a great opportunity for the IAF to get up close and personal and more... with the Vipers. This regular exercise is one that both Air-Forces look forward to eagerly. And the IAF quickly generates and disseminates the info gained through the exercise. A very cost effective way to do that.

They are having AAD Excercise. Army Air Defence Corps firing Bofors 40 mm,manufactured by OFB,upgraded by BEL

No, they are the ZSU-23-2 mobile 23mm AD guns, which are twin mounts; there also happens to be a quad mount of this gun. The L-70 40mm Bofors are single mounts.

MPA_20081203_3.jpg

TH15-OPED-NSCN_I-M_1268527g.jpg

Kukimilitants%5B2%5D.jpg

50-Nagaland-terror.jpg
cute children:)

They are peaceful nowadays and are open to peace talks but damn that arsenal!!!:sniper:

MPA_20081203_3.jpg

TH15-OPED-NSCN_I-M_1268527g.jpg

Kukimilitants%5B2%5D.jpg

50-Nagaland-terror.jpg
cute children:)

They are peaceful nowadays and are open to peace talks but damn that arsenal!!!:sniper:

Do not worry, I know ppl from NE who says whatever the insurgents have, they fear the IA. These guys show off these weapons to the locals only.

What they say that once IA comes in, either they have to run or die. IA got very fearsome reputation.

21928_435606629826043_330467539_n.jpg

Garud Force guy..

The IAF-RSAF joint exercise in Kalaikunda has always been a great opportunity for the IAF to get up close and personal and more... with the Vipers. This regular exercise is one that both Air-Forces look forward to eagerly. And the IAF quickly generates and disseminates the info gained through the exercise. A very cost effective way to do that.

No, they are the ZSU-23-2 mobile 23mm AD guns, which are twin mounts; there also happens to be a quad mount of this gun. The L-70 40mm Bofors are single mounts.

Thank you for correcting me!

Back
Top Bottom