What's new

Indian Military Picture Thread

I was reading the October edition of India Today and there was this article on Kuki National Liberation Front (KNLF), a relatively low profile militant group -
North-East rebel groups freely brandish arms, extort protection money from locals and run parallel governments : Special Report - India Today
There was also this picture-
50-Nagaland-terror.jpg
cute children:)

They are peaceful nowadays and are open to peace talks but damn that arsenal!!!:sniper:

Sir why are you posting pics of some rag-tag militant group on the INIDAN MILITARY picture thread?

Well, these people are not a lost cause and I believe if government be a little more committed to North East, these men can find jobs in government offices or even the armed forces rather than die in encounter.

Government can still save these men from turning into goons or terrorists. These people need future and its about time govt. become serous towards NE India.

i recorded some awsome videos of dhruv landings and taking off's but for some reason i cant share them here

Lol I mean compare that with our G3s and you get what I mean.

But what makes you assume that the funnily painted gun is'nt real or does'nt work! :)

But the G3s are on the way to the museums. Otherwise they might work. I get what you mean. :D

Lol that looks like a toy gun. What are your gun manufacturers thinking ?

Paintjobs like this are done by the soldiers themselves. OFB manufactures only the orange and black ones.
And frankly, the colour doesnt matter as long as 5.62 bullets come out of the barrel ;)

One more question. Is that your battle rifle, like our G3 and M16 or a carbine variant?

Back
Top Bottom