What's new

Indian Military Picture Thread

i am new in this forum .... y cant i upload pics from my pc it is requesting for URL

Seems Tavors are first choice for any Special Force..does anyone knows how much of them have been brought till now?????

Thats difficult to say..The exact number in Army is unknown..Marcos,Garuds,Cobra,BSF everyone has it and who knows even SFF would have it...Really difficult to predict.

Its true, there is no official news on procurement/import of these rare guns.Probably fewer of these may have been seized from militants and later have been issued through armory as ammos are compatible with regular AK's.

Seems Tavors are first choice for any Special Force..does anyone knows how much of them have been brought till now?????
~12,000 for IA PARA regmt (Airborne+SF)
~1000 for Garud
~1500 for MARCOs
10,000+ for CRPF (COBRA and regular)
~1,000 for SFF
A few others too supposedly use it such as Delhi Police but cannot confirm and exact numbers are unknown.

All in all- a LOT of Tavors!!

i am new in this forum .... y cant i upload pics from my pc it is requesting for URL
There is a minimum number of posts you need to be able to post pics (100 maybe). You can still post links and we can click on them.

There is a minimum number of posts you need to be able to post pics (100 maybe). You can still post links and we can click on them.[/QUOTE]

i cant even post the links till they are 5 in number ... :/

~12,000 for IA PARA regmt (Airborne+SF)
~1000 for Garud
~1500 for MARCOs
10,000+ for CRPF (COBRA and regular)
~1,000 for SFF
A few others too supposedly use it such as Delhi Police but cannot confirm and exact numbers are unknown.

All in all- a LOT of Tavors!!

There is a minimum number of posts you need to be able to post pics (100 maybe). You can still post links and we can click on them.

You have a link for 12,000 Tavors for IA?..The strength of Para is close to 10,000 with 11 battalions and one battalion has 600-800 commandos...and not everyone is armed with a Tavor as we see Uzis and M4s too along with light machine guns and grenade launchers.

And its 500 for Marcos not 1500.

350-400 for SFF.

12,000 for CRPF.

BSF--unknown.

So i would still say difficult to predict.

INSAS 40mm UBGL

excellent video/images.

Nice one, & it was much awaited....however I have seen this UBGL(on net ) in shiny metallic colour till now..its first time in metal black with nice finishing.

Last edited by a moderator:
TATA Safari in Algerian Police..
496509d1172608200-tata-4x4-de-la-police-algerienne-1_s7z_pakwheels-com-.jpg

496510d1172608200-tata-4x4-de-la-police-algerienne-2_oam_pakwheels-com-.jpg

Back
Top Bottom