What's new

Indian Military Picture Thread

404650_10151118798578071_906967919_n.jpg

Bajaj sells Ninja so lets see when i get it...You will get a Harley before 30s..:tup:

I hope you will get it soon bro, i said 30s because after that there will be no fun and use :D

Anyway this is "Indian Military Picture Thread" we should not make it a Bike thread with our offtopic posts.

I hope you will get it soon bro, i said 30s because after that there will be no fun and use :D

Anyway this is "Indian Military Picture Thread" we should not make it a Bike thread with our offtopic posts.

Yup true..my problem is basically related to not enough time available to enjoy it coz i live away from home in a place restriced of freedom :lol:

Let me make up for the off topic comments by posting a pic :lol:

579598_213066248824099_337109175_n.jpg

Back From The Mountains

Sorry for the break, folks. I was off for a short visit to the Himalayas. A few pictures from the sojourn -- the garrison town of Karu near where the Trishul mountain division is based, and an Army para drop exercise just ahead (that's an ITBP jawan getting off his bus to snap off a few). Back to blogging tomorrow.

Livefist: Back From The Mountains

DSC07676.JPG

DSC07725.JPG

DSC07726.JPG

Yup...You are right, i was little surprised too cause no where on Internet it is available that we have bought these Guns. :)

Its true, there is no official news on procurement/import of these rare guns.Probably fewer of these may have been seized from militants and later have been issued through armory as ammos are compatible with regular AK's.

IAF Garuds:

Garud-Commandos-Indian-Air-Force-IAF-01.jpg

Seems Tavors are first choice for any Special Force..does anyone knows how much of them have been brought till now?????

Back
Top Bottom