Indian policing contingent in Haiti:

Haiti+Awaits+Results+Presidential+Runoff+Election+SRtcbvx6xpxl.jpg

Haiti+Awaits+Results+Presidential+Runoff+Election+mt_2uTy7n29l.jpg

Haiti+Awaits+Results+Presidential+Runoff+Election+ewDUaAS_Z9ul.jpg

Haiti+Awaits+Results+Presidential+Runoff+Election+t829puc-e4Fl.jpg

Haiti+Awaits+Results+Presidential+Runoff+Election+3oolRkj0kaOl.jpg

Haiti+Awaits+Results+Presidential+Runoff+Election+za3DQX_OmRzl.jpg

Haiti+Awaits+Results+Presidential+Runoff+Election+vqGtBz6ZpFjl.jpg

Nice little vid on ALH- even get to see HERON UAV!

?????? ?? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ?????! | NDTV.com

When the Dhruvs were not there sometimes it used to take 3-4 days to reach the place of ambush by foot...then1-2 days waiting for the terrorists and after killing them it used to take 3-4 days to come back with their bodies.So round about 10 days for a operation.So it is definitely a game changer.

Nice.
I noticed a Radar in the Dhruv nose when it was being serviced!
Also,Both the Mark 3 and the Mark 2(All analog cockpit) AAC Dhruv are seen!

Nice.

Nice.

Nice.

Of course both MK.II and MK.III are in service alongside one another- the MK.III is a relativley new induction so it will take time for them to be operated in numbers and replace MK.IIs, some of which have been in service for almost 10 years now.

The all glass cockpit ion the Dhriv s one of the coolest cockpits I have seen on any helo!!

Dhruv+ALH's+glass+cockpit.jpg

Dhruv%2BMk%2BIII%2BISIS.jpg

Nice.

Radars are a part of most modern planes.

There are 2 types of radar that you can find on a plane..Primary radar and Secondary radar.Like for eg a weather radar is a type of Primary radar and the radar which Anti Collision Avoidance System uses is a type of secondary radar.Now this is from my knowledge of non-military aircrafts..Military aircrafts might be using even more system under secondary radars..They got many crazy stuff already.

Radars are a part of most modern planes.

There are 2 types of radar that you can find on a plane..Primary radar and Secondary radar.Like for eg a weather radar is a type of Primary radar and the radar which Anti Collision Avoidance System uses is a type of secondary radar.Now this is from my knowledge of non-military aircrafts..Military aircrafts might be using even more system under secondary radars..They got many crazy stuff already.
Aren't the Dhruv IFF capable?!
If yes,then these might be for the IFF.

Aren't the Dhruv IFF capable?!
If yes,then these might be for the IFF.

Dhruv is IFF capable.

My guess would be that it is a airborne weather radar.IFF is basically based on a transponder.You know where one one side there is a transponder and on the other side there is the interrogator.The Weather radar looks more similar to the video.

I was watching the video again now and i think there are a few points worth mentioning.

Firstly,you see a lot of Uzis.

Secondly,you see the the Dhruv pilots actively part in mission planning including discussing missions details like where they can engage the enemy and how.. mission briefing including extration and all.I dont think an A/F pilot would have been able to do that coz that requires the know how of conducting such operations which these pilots have coz they belong to a fighting arm and would have most probably seen action in the valley while serving in the RR.

Lastly,if you are following the IA for 7-8 years then you realise how we have come a long way.

We seriously need to extend the Aviation Corps of the IA.

I was watching the video again now and i think there are a few points worth mentioning.

Firstly,you see a lot of Uzis.

Secondly,you see the the Dhruv pilots actively part in mission planning including discussing missions details like where they can engage the enemy and how.. mission briefing including extration and all.I dont think an A/F pilot would have been able to do that coz that requires the know how of conducting such operations which these pilots have coz they belong to a fighting arm and would have most probably seen action in the valley while serving in the RR.

Lastly,if you are following the IA for 7-8 years then you realise how we have come a long way.

We seriously need to extend the Aviation Corps of the IA.

+ As noted- pilots carrying micro uzis (SWEET!) and WRT to mission planning- yeah most AAC pilots have served in another arm of IA in before joining AAC so are able to understand the basics of mission planning with soldiers.

+ with 159 ALHs on order, a further 70+ WSI, 114+ LCH and 150+ LUH the AAC is going to be expanded many fold in numbers and capabilities.

Back
Top Bottom