What's new

Indian Military Picture Thread

jawans.jpg

Loved it. :)

More Tevor
117645101.jpg

BALTAL, INDIA - JUNE 29: An Indian army soldier stands guard outside the Amarnath cave during a pilgrimage to the cave, one of the most revered of Hindu shrines, on June 29, 2011 near Baltal, Jammu and Kashmir, India.

Some very rare pics of IN MARCOs operating (pics taken in 2007 and MARCOs have since undertaken a MASSIVE upgrade, + I believe these pics were intended for personal use only hence no covering of faces) in Wular lake in J&K, it was here and other such places MARCOs earned their fearsome reputation:
DSC02116.JPG

P6140179.JPG

P6140188.JPG

The Frogmen have not only secured the lake, but also the villages on the banks of the lake. The lake, and the river are no longer used as a terrorist's waterway. In fact, they are so good at it, they have begun branching out into the mountains, patrolling and scouring for militant hideouts(out of sheer boredom I guess...the militants have a real tough time with these guys around). Their performance has warranted a much more sinister name(by the media...and I guess by the militants themselves). The Crocs of Wular Lake. They cannot be differentiated from the locals.

@angeldemon_007

you are doing great job by posting these pics...... keep it up...... and thanks

this is from kashmir
why do we want the kashmiris to call themselves them indians on gunpoint?:undecided:

We don't. The army is fighting the terrorists who are/ have infiltrated into Indian territory and are creating problems in the valley. Kashmiris in the valley do not call themselves Indians. You should visit the valley to know the ground realities. Both sides are at fault and the situation has become intractable.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom