What's new

Indian Military Picture Thread

jawans.jpg

Nostradamus said "the kingdom of three lions shall fall". Wonder if it's this one he was talking about...

But we are neither a kingdom nor of three lions as emperor Ashoka's symbol was a fourth lion behind which is not visible in 2D. So don't worry, we're still here and will be always. :lol:

WOW! If you closely watch both videos then you can clearly see that in just 3 Seconds the whole mag got emptied and as the mag is transparent we can clearly see it was full in both videos....

In first video from 0:34 to 0:37 and in second video 0:24 to 0:27..!!! What is the rate of fire?

Is this gun INSAS? or someother gun ?

The guy in video saying its LMG(Light machine Gun) I guess....Someone pls clarify...

Last edited by a moderator:

Whoa!!! This is out of the blue!! Who are they? I assume CRPF (probably COBRA) as they recently got this gun and I have already seen other pics with CRPF using it. Good to know there are positive moves being taken in paramilitary and hope these guys give Naxals hell!!

More please!!!

Whoa!!! This is out of the blue!! Who are they? I assume CRPF (probably COBRA) as they recently got this gun and I have already seen other pics with CRPF using it. Good to know there are positive moves being taken in paramilitary and hope these guys give Naxals hell!!

More please!!!

Correct - CRPF CoBRA, now if only this equipment is put to use & we can hear some good news for a change!

I assume CRPF (probably COBRA)
These soldiers are from Indian Army Para SF battallions. See the Red patch on their upper arm, it signifies "Para Commandos". The unit patch is right below. CRPF Cobra Commando are usually armed with INSAS or AK and not Tavor. Also they sport a slightly different Camo. These are Indian Army men.

Looks lie they have J&K police attached to them aswell^^^.
+ good to see military dogs in service!
Rashtriya Rifles works on COIN only with IA and not with J&K police which is a law and order force. the plain clothes person you might see are J&K SOG which is a irregular force. mainly drawn from affected communities and reformed militants.
Actually RR (Rashtriya Rifles) itself is drawn heavily from the local populance and it is one of few units in India which are sector specific (say Doda, Jammu, Sopore etc) and Operate only in J&K.

These soldiers are from Indian Army Para SF battallions. See the Red patch on their upper arm, it signifies "Para Commandos". The unit patch is right below. CRPF Cobra Commando are usually armed with INSAS or AK and not Tavor. Also they sport a slightly different Camo. These are Indian Army men.

u need to get your facts right.they are from crpf .this pic is on their website

Rashtriya Rifles works on COIN only with IA and not with J&K police which is a law and order force. the plain clothes person you might see are J&K SOG which is a irregular force. mainly drawn from affected communities and reformed militants.
Actually RR (Rashtriya Rifles) itself is drawn heavily from the local populance and it is one of few units in India which are sector specific (say Doda, Jammu, Sopore etc) and Operate only in J&K.

sog ( special operations group) are elite anti-militancy force of the Jammu and Kashmir Police.and each and every member of rashtriya rifle is from the army.they are a dedicated counter-insurgency force.so pls before posting get your facts right.

No, those are not SF patches. These ARE CRPF COBRAs- they have recently gone through rapid modernisation, new comms, new uniform, new weapons. The IA SF use the TAR-21 not this version that the CRPF, the X-95:

CRPF with X-95 (same as in ^^^ pic)
a%20crpf%20officer%20demotrates%20the%20use%20of%20latest%20%20israeli%20weapon%20%20x%2095.jpg

images

Indian Greyhounds Commandos To Get Latest Israeli Tavor-X95 Sub-Machine Guns ~ ASIAN DEFENCE NEWS
CRPF gets new Israeli assault rifles

CT ops in J&K:

15592462.jpg

32126294.jpg

39429835.jpg

67258157.jpg

53975448.jpg

56935113.jpg

21054461.jpg

35658733.jpg

Man! Every time I see such pics I am struck by how hardcore these guys look! And look same uniforms for most men (small steps guys!!)

Back
Top Bottom