What's new

Indian Military Picture Thread

IAF C-130-30j Induction ceremony:
0f1Qg0P3Ul0kd

x610.jpg

Indian Defence Minister A.K. Antony waves as he walks down from the first of the six -US manufactured- Lockheed Martin C-130 J-30 Super Hercules, to join the Indian Air Force fleet during an inauguration ceremony at Hindan airbase near the Indian capital on February 5, 2011. Indian Defence Minister A.K. Antony handed over the keys of the aircraft to the commanding officer Tejbir Singh, as Indian Air Force Air Chief Marshal P.V. Naik, US Ambassador to India, Timothy J. Roemer and Chief of staff of the US Air Force, General Norton A Schwartz, also attented the event.

610x.jpg

Seated front, Indian Air Force Air Chief Marshal P.V. Naik, fourth left, Indian Defense Minister A.K. Antony, third right, and Commanding Officer of No. 77 Squadron, Group Captain Tejbir Singh, second right, pose for photographs in front of the C-130J-30 Super Hercules aircraft at a ceremony at the Air Force Station at Hindon near New Delhi, India, Saturday, Feb. 5, 2011. The Indian Air Force Saturday inducted the first of the six Lockheed Martin C-130J Super Hercules aircraft into its transportation fleet.

610x.jpg

Indian Defence Minister A.K. Antony (2L) looks on as he inducted the first of the six C-130 J-30 Super Hercules, a US military aircraft manufactured by Lockheed Martin, to join the Indian Air Force fleet in Hindan airbase near the Indian capital on February 5, 2011. Antony handed over the keys of the aircraft to the commanding officer Tejbir Singh, as Indian Air Force Air Chief Marshal P.V. Naik, US ambassador to India Timothy J. Roemer and Chief of US Air Force General Norton A Schwartz also attented the event.

610x.jpg

Indian Defense Minister A.K. Antony, center, disembarks from the C-130J-30 Super Hercules aircraft at a ceremony at the Air Force Station at Hindon near New Delhi, India, Saturday, Feb. 5, 2011. The Indian Air Force Saturday inducted the first of the six Lockheed Martin C-130J Super Hercules aircraft into its transportation fleet.

610x.jpg

U.S. Air Force Chief of Staff Gen. Norton Schwartz, left, presents a model of the C-130J-30 Super Hercules aircraft to Indian Defense Minister A.K. Antony, center, at a ceremony at the Air Force Station at Hindon near New Delhi, India, Saturday, Feb. 5, 2011. The Indian Air Force Saturday inducted the first of the six Lockheed Martin C-130J Super Hercules aircraft into its transportation fleet.
610x.jpg

REUTERS PICTURES 5 MONTHS AGO
U.S. Air Force Chief of Staff General Norton A. Schwartz (L) presents a memento to India's Air Chief Marshal PV Naik at the induction of the C-130J-30 Super Hercules Aircraft during a ceremony at Hindan Air Force Station in Uttar Pradesh February 5, 2011. The Indian Air Force on Saturday inducted the first of six Lockheed Martin C-130J-30 Super Hercules aircraft into its fleet of transport planes.