What's new

Indian Military Picture Thread

2l9s29u.jpg

^^what are you trying to show??????

What do you think ???
I really want to know about these aircrafts. Are these the same aircrafts RAW deployed to help Sri Lankan Army to gather intelligence about LTTE

[QUOTEThe same Manekshaw who sold the 1965 Indian military plans so that his wife could set up a fruit canning plant.[/QUOTE]

Hmm.. needless troll.

If one troll deserves another..

Six years after the canning factory was set up 93000 POWs were canned by him ! Not bad at all eh ?

What do you think ???
I really want to know about these aircrafts. Are these the same aircrafts RAW deployed to help Sri Lankan Army to gather intelligence about LTTE

Not much, except they are Grumman Gulfstream Executive jets. Good for business travel. :angel:

I believe these belong to RAW's elusive ARC (Aviation Research Centre), you can see their EW sensor suite:
Aviation Research Centre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

there was news recently that RAW wanted to upgrade these and buy more, I have also heard that they have/had Boeing 707s for the same purposes.

The Gulfstreams have been around for some time. Earlier there were Boeing 720C airframes also, actually they are still there; but in a secondary role.

Take a look at 1:00 dhruv low fly....It's like dhruv scatting on grass.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom