What's new

Indian Military Philately

Some First Day covers in between

126a6b5956d75e896fc00a35e5b2d12d.jpg

718a7b7ee517016fb09e6b7cdbbb1b78.jpg

3fd73ae287d108eb552f32b6e6e74c65.jpg

GB

Wonderful thread sir .......... I enjoyed the most. Thanks for the contribution.

06-05-2010.jpg

^^^

Velayudhan Chempakaraman Thampi (1765 - 1809) was the Dalawa or Prime Minister of the Indian kingdom of Travancore between 1802 and 1809 during the reign of His Highness Maharajah Bala Rama Varma Kulasekhara Perumal. He is best known for being one of the earliest individuals to rebel against British East India Company's supremacy in India.

GB

^^^

Velayudhan Chempakaraman Thampi (1765 - 1809) was the Dalawa or Prime Minister of the Indian kingdom of Travancore between 1802 and 1809 during the reign of His Highness Maharajah Bala Rama Varma Kulasekhara Perumal. He is best known for being one of the earliest individuals to rebel against British East India Company's supremacy in India.

GB

welcome back garibnawaz...............:partay:

It is the appreciation of members like you which motivates me to come up with such threads.

Sincerely,

GB

Tremendous work, and thanks for sharing. Though stopped collecting stamps many years ago, enjoyed seeing this very much.
BTW, was there any stamp/FDC on 17 Horse (Poona Horse). Did'nt see any here, or did i miss some thing?:cheers:

Tremendous work, and thanks for sharing. Though stopped collecting stamps many years ago, enjoyed seeing this very much.
BTW, was there any stamp/FDC on 17 Horse (Poona Horse). Did'nt see any here, or did i miss some thing?:cheers:

May be not. Just check it again. All my collection is at my old home with grandpa. Before moving to a new home posted everything here.

V.%20Sarabhai_thumb%5B2%5D.jpg

GB

Back
Top Bottom