What's new

Indian military officials and diplomats posted in Islamabad attended the Friday’s military parade

Seems like respectable professionals on both sides. It seems like corrupt politicians are partly to blame for the tension on both sides. I have met some Indians, non have any harsh feelings towards Pakistan and I’m sure it’s mutual.
Sorry to say you are wrong when you say that Indians don't have harsh feelings for Pakistanis, because majority of Hindus hate not just Pakistani peoples but also hate their own Muslim countrymen,

According to USA-Today:

Attacks on India's minority Muslims by Hindu vigilantes mount

Several similar attacks have occurred since March, when Prime Minister Narendra Modi chose an anti-Muslim firebrand, Yogi Adityanath, to be chief minister of India's largest state, Uttar Pradesh, the heartland of the nation's Hindu population.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ity-muslims-hindu-vigilantes-mount/100951514/

Sorry to say you are wrong when you say that Indians don't have harsh feelings for Pakistanis, because majority of Hindus hate not just Pakistani peoples but also hate their own Muslim countrymen,

According to USA-Today:

Attacks on India's minority Muslims by Hindu vigilantes mount

Several similar attacks have occurred since March, when Prime Minister Narendra Modi chose an anti-Muslim firebrand, Yogi Adityanath, to be chief minister of India's largest state, Uttar Pradesh, the heartland of the nation's Hindu population.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ity-muslims-hindu-vigilantes-mount/100951514/

I don’t agree. I personally used to work with an Indian Hindu women that had an Indian husband that was Muslim, she didn’t have anything bad to say about Pakistan when I spoke to her. Every society has its idiot and every society will have religious idiots attacking other religions.

With me personally, I have no harsh feelings for Ukrainians or Germans or Americans, every once in a while I may take a swipe at them on the forum but it’s the governments I poke fun of.

Indian Brig.png

It's good and appreciateable, regional peace should not be disturbed to please others who are desperate to see a war between both neighbors, and killing each others men on border with out any conclusive results is just a widow and orphan making practice, India should consider that Kashimir was and is a a disputed territory,so let the locals to have their right of self determination according to UN resolutions,

What a silly question. What planet are you living on dude? Are you that insane not to realise what these indians are doing to Pak? They are killing ordinary innocent people of this country daily through terrorism, and you want to invite them as a VIP to a Pak military parade. Pathetic.

in return india should invite our military officers in their parade

I don’t agree. I personally used to work with an Indian Hindu women that had an Indian husband that was Muslim, she didn’t have anything bad to say about Pakistan when I spoke to her. Every society has its idiot and every society will have religious idiots attacking other religions.

With me personally, I have no harsh feelings for Ukrainians or Germans or Americans, every once in a while I may take a swipe at them on the forum but it’s the governments I poke fun of.
OK, that's your own experience
but for me India is worst country to live in for minorities and for girls also.

OK, that's your own experience
but for me India is worst country to live in for minorities and for girls also.

I known Tibetan people that lived in India and I can confirm it is no safe place for women, but like I said with over a billion people many bad apples exist but also many good people too.

What a silly question. What planet are you living on dude? Are you that insane not to realise what these indians are doing to Pak? They are killing ordinary innocent people of this country daily through terrorism, and you want to invite them as a VIP to a Pak military parade. Pathetic.
he is military attache in Islamabad that is why he is invited

Back
Top Bottom