What's new

Indian Migrants Amongst Those Found Dead Illegally Crossing Into USA !!

Why are you craving for my attention?

I am not gay like your idols (Godse, Savarkar & Modi)
you're the fly I must swat

also, more low IQ bs... Godse etc not my "idols"

besides, even if they were gay.. why would I bother ?

are you a homophobe ?

you're the fly I must swat

also, more low IQ bs... Godse etc not my "idols"

besides, even if they were gay.. why would I bother ?

are you a homophobe ?
I know who you are.

You are that gay Brahman boy virus. Enjoy your new id.

Shakha jaake apni G marwa le gudwe gandu

I know who you are.

You are that gay Brahman boy virus. Enjoy your new id.

Shakha jaake apni G marwa le gudwe gandu
hahaha

you fancy gay brahmans ?

to what end, so you can get infected with something ? :laugh:

hahaha

you fancy gay brahmans ?

to what end, so you can get infected with something ? :laugh:
Don't involve me in your homosexual fantasies.

I know your Brahman girls. Will take the rubber off. Always swallow never spit.

Don't involve me in your homosexual fantasies.

I know your Brahman girls. Will take the rubber off. Always swallow never spit.
I have none

and good on you, have fun out there but be safe.. HIV be = 💀☠️💀☠️

please bro, people died, little kids died.. no need to be a smug smartass. :tsk:

yes, I'm aware of that scam

but in this case, at least the Romanian kid already had legit papers and was a Canadian passport holder/citizen already.. why on earth try something dangerous and illegal then ?

and Canada (I'm guessing?) is more accommodating of illegal immigrants than the US...

at least it was natural causes, Bangladeshi fence jumpers are often just shot and killed in cold blood by BSF while trying to infiltrate into India but its very difficult to feel sorry for them, those bastards get what they deserve. 😈
The fuking irony, you want people to be sensitive about the dead indians (I really am) and than in your second sentence you crap on Bangladeshis that they deserve to die?

The fuking irony, you want people to be sensitive about the dead indians (I really am) and than in your second sentence you crap on Bangladeshis that they deserve to die?
In India, BD lungis are generally either smuggling contraband into here, or smuggling our holy cows out of here for purpose of slaughter.

both equally unacceptable

and we prefer our regular Indian musalmans to be in that line of werk, not illegals.

besides, a lot of these subcontinent idiots pay good monies to be smuggled into the US and EU .. Australia are super hardcore when dealing with these boat bound refugees.. seedhay wapas jao, ya doob jao.. ya toh they'll sit their azzez on a plane and send it right back.

Pakistan also deals with Af refugees etc, India border is too well guarded (only daura e khaas 😇 and legit guys may dare)

your Iran/Sistan border is mostly used for purposes of smuggling goods/oil etc.. you know the score.

BD rats are all over the Indian north east, WB, Assam. Last I heard they're even infecting Manipur, Nagaland etc

we don't want them, go back

There is a difference. Indians do it for economic reasons. Bangladeshis do it for malicious reasons.

Doesn't matter if I get HIV. My kidneys are failing. I don't have much time left anyway
In the off chance you're not trolling, my sympathies.

There's a big technically illegal transplant scene here in India where you can just buy one, as in, not required to be a family member or friend who has to go through the registration process etc

its all very morally dubious but.. ask around

does cost monies but, and you need srs contacts.. they've become strict lately I heard.

@Raj-Hindustani
Why do you think that I love Pakistanis or think high of them?

I don't bump into Pakistanis in India. I have to deal with these North Indian & Gujarati savages. So obviously my focus would be on them.

Your actions reflect about you, not the statements made only. Bro

I hate many things in India, and around the world, and it happens with most of the all the human.

Pakistani also criticize their leaders, but while discussion on other general topics, reflects about their national indentity and love for own country.

As I am not against any criticism, but insulting your own country is just different.

Ask to any pakistani member, most of them are unhappy with their political situation in Pakistan, but will they start insulting to own country?

Your actions reflect about you, not the statements made only. Bro

I hate many things in India, and around the world, and it happens with most of the all the human.

Pakistani also criticize their leaders, but while discussion on other general topics, reflects about their national indentity and love for own country.

As I am not against any criticism, but insulting your own country is just different.

Ask to any pakistani member, most of them are unhappy with their political situation in Pakistan, but will they start insulting to own country?
Why do you always compare India with Pakistan? Why this kolaveri di?

Pakistan was created in the name of Islam. It has ethnic & sectarian issues. I guess the reason why Pakistanis won't criticize their country because for them criticising Pakistan means criticizing Islam. Pakistan ka matlab kya?

India was supposed to be different. It was supposed to respect all ethnicities, languages and castes. But that's not the case.

Why should we not criticize India? Patriotism is overrated.

Do you think your heroes Modi, Ambani, Virat etc are patriotic? Or they just pretend to be patriotic to fool the likes of you

Why do you always compare India with Pakistan? Why this kolaveri di?

Pakistan was created in the name of Islam. It has ethnic & sectarian issues. I guess the reason why Pakistanis won't criticize their country because for them criticising Pakistan means criticizing Islam. Pakistan ka matlab kya?

India was supposed to be different. It was supposed to respect all ethnicities, languages and castes. But that's not the case.

Why should we not criticize India? Patriotism is overrated.

Do you think your heroes Modi, Ambani, Virat etc are patriotic? Or they just pretend to be patriotic to fool the likes of you

Pakistanis won't criticize their country because for them criticising Pakistan means criticizing Islam. Pakistan ka matlab kya?

What????

Regarding Pakistani, i have seen many false flagger in the past few years. Who always criticised India here and there...
Pakistan was created in the name of Islam.

It is nice lines to say but actually Pakistan born on based Muslim religious. But it doesn't mean that a Pakistani Muslim criticize own country than means he is criticising to Islam or khuda...

Healthy criticism is accepted all over the world, people do criticise own country as well... But if yo respect your nationality then don't you insult own country at everytime...Thanks but i will not respond on you tags since because as per the your posts, i strongly believe that your are a false flagger.

Last edited:
But I Thought Milk and Honey Was Flowing In The Land of Modi:undecided:

Back
Top Bottom