What's new

Indian Media: We Would Capture Beijing in Two Days if China Doesn't Leave Ladakh

Only if the Chinese members knew how utterly racist, demeaning, and insulting the anchor was towards China and Chinese. Calling Chinese racial terms on national TV. He also called Chinese as "bat-soup eating midgets" (literal translation. Ask even Indians and they'll confirm).

We really couldn't care less what Indians say about us.

music is good i like this moneky show . why they want peace ?

he said we dont want war
bitch you were begging for two fronts since many years .

OH yes yes, I want to be an Indian captive. Please come to Beijing. I am waiting in honor of your capture.

Thanks for the translation, bro. Despicable people. I am out of words for them. @Joe Shearer @Nilgiri Is this how low your media has become? I am totally speechless.

DF-41 is overkill and reserved for the US.
if you understand full vieo you may die with laughing :lol::lol::lol:

I don't think any educated men and women in India takes this channel seriously. And it amazes me how anchors in this channel try to emulate the style of their master itself. Same mannerism, same nonsence material and same vocal tone.
Yet indians pay good money to keep the channel going. Remember it was the dumb people that elected modi as well

I am sure this has been translated into Mandarin and people in Beijing are listening to it. Either the Chinese advance is already much more than being shown in the media or India is getting ready to get its a&& whipped.

EZ_ASkwXkAAKjkm.jpeg
supapova

Small fact. Akbar wasn't Muslim. He subscribed to a faith called Din-e-Elahi.

But interesting rant to gloat over killing your citizens and surrendering.
If they can gloat over atrocities of invaders who subjugated them for over 2400 years, should it be any surprise the mindset would be any different for next 2400 years ;)

Yeah you indeed take it seriously. That's why you don't realize that it's information warfare. You don't realize that the media rhetoric and fake tweets are too glaring to be real and regard it all as some kind of official statement by Indian establishment.

- PRTP GWD
it's about as much as information warfare as nikolodean!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom