What's new

Featured Indian Media Says Modi On Time 100 List, But Too Scared To Say Why

Leave him alone. Modi is feeling depressed due to lack of foreign travel. Needs white people to stroke his ego.

"And the world's most vibrant democracy fell deeper into shadow".

The author subtly argues that India was in fact always in shadow. Modi has simply revealed the true nature of the beast. This precise point is what Pakistan has been saying all along. It is not the case that India is somehow retrievable if Modi should fall. Its destiny is that of darkness. It was born of acts of sheer evil, under the initial guidance of Congress, who shielded those events from the world's view. Modi has revealed India's hand. There is no way back now for Hindustan.

We should thank Modi. The board is set. The pieces are in motion.

Well done Modi. I hope the Modi led BJP governments continues to lead India for at least next 10 years.

OK.

Can you make it clear please ?
It's not the 5 year ballot box cycle that makes India a pseudo-democracy. The author argues that the gaping vacuum of minority rights and the failure to acknowledge Kashmiri representation despite taxing them and making decisions on their behalf constitute the failure of democracy. I agree with him.

It's not the 5 year ballot box cycle that makes India a pseudo-democracy. The author argues that the gaping vacuum of minority rights and the failure to acknowledge Kashmiri representation despite taxing them and making decisions on their behalf constitute the failure of democracy. I agree with him.

Firstly, the "Five year ballot box cycle" is intimately connected to the British-origin Representative Democracy system in which the governance goes to the party / group which got majority vote. Those who voted for the minority-voted party / group then generally don't have a say in the governance of society. Thus this is not true democracy. What is true democracy is the Direct Democracy system like what existed in Libya until 2011 and is being implemented in Venezuela. You can read in these pages as to how it works.

Secondly, Kashmir issue can be used to demonstrate that the Representative Democracy system is flawed because the minority-voice is suppressed by the majoritarian-formed government.

Last edited:
PM Modi is doing the wishes of majority of Indians .
Course correction was necessary and it is done
That's truth. The good thing about you is that at least you are not hypocrite and say how it is unlike many other Indians who hide behind secularism.

It's time to bring true democracy through communism. Except it's oxymoron.

Below is the Wikipedia understanding of Communism. Can you tell me why it is bad ?
Communism is a philosophical, social, political, economic ideology and movement whose ultimate goal is the establishment of a communist society, namely a socioeconomic order structured upon the ideas of common ownership of the means of production and the absence of social classes, money and the state.

Last edited:
I don't understand why we take what westerns are saying so seriously. I mean we all have been watching what's happening in India but still we need some western journalists to make our point. Many Indian decent Indians on this forum will agree that modi along with help of bjp have politicized every thing related to religion in India. CAA Kashmir issue or mob lynching of Muslim.
There are many Indians who are still protesting against such bills in India and very bravely standing their ground. Just imagine a group of people from every aspect of life women men old and young protesting while facing against the government and BJP thugs.
But still majority wants what modi is doing maybe that's what Indian needed. A regime which forces everyone to agree with the government. No criticism on government. Anti Muslim and anti Pakistan sentiments all the time on every news channel. Now anti China sentiments. Portraying modi and his Bhagts as godsend. Let them have this all and not long after same Dalai lama will go back to China.

India as a secular staye was hard for Pakistan to defeat. They kind of united the different faiths and casts. But the hindu india or RSS india is a piece of cake for Pakistan. Not even 10 years under hindu extremists and already india is crumbling. Imagine what will happen if these extremists remain in power for another 10 years. I really hope modi gets another term somehow.

aww that is cute . Say that again with caps on this time for greater impact
First it was cowpiss eroding ur brains and now coupled with covid 19, u guys must be feeling very superior.

Below is the Wikipedia understanding of Communism. Can you tell me why it is bad ?
Every such "idea" is rosy, but it's never practiced. Why ponder in the communist philosophies much when in reality, it contradicts the basic idea of democracy wherever it's present? It may not be the problem with the philosophy itself but the people.

Indians approves that .
If there is a need for a change we will do it

Glad to know that you as a nation are in favour of biased and state controlled media. wish we had the same in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom