What's new

Indian Media is on fire after Imran Khan’s warning to Narendra Modi

This guy IK is all gas! What happened to his grand design of forcing Nawaz to resign so he takes over as PM? It was just a damn tamasha for political brownie points. It's all fizzled out in spite of all his rhetoric. Empty vessels make the most sound!

IK seems to have a foot-in-mouth disease. Can someone please show him the way to the nearest hospital?

Last edited:
992e7f22ee78434a596af2e1f8269272.jpg

Are these border clashes an attempt to divert Pakistan army's attention from the TTP friends of India? I mean considering Pakistan army is planning to launch an operation in TTP held Tirah valley, possibly putting the final nail in the coffin of TTP.

Indian media is really hilarious :rofl:

I love you Imran Khan :smitten:

Actually, it is the Pakistani establishment that is hilarious. :cheesy:

After running amok to the international community to make them utter even a single word to calm India down, they couldn't find a single country to do that.. a continent sized shame for Pakistan actually.:flame:

Now they resort to mocking sincere reporting (India TV's first IMVHO) from just a TRP earning news channel.:rofl:

I'm loving my PM for leaving Pakistan so incredibly short of options.:smitten:

Imran is like Arvind Kejrival of India . Just talks.......... talks and more of it .

Are these border clashes an attempt to divert Pakistan army's attention from the TTP friends of India? I mean considering Pakistan army is planning to launch an operation in TTP held Tirah valley, possibly putting the final nail in the coffin of TTP.

TTP friends?

63ed8632565f4107c66f74ac4be6b25a.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom