What's new

Indian media is extremely obsessed with Pakistan with proofs

Only obsession here is the deep love PTI fans have for India which could be proven by Mr. Khan going to UN and talking about how he cares for India and Indians.

I think there should be a law about 2 nation theory like holocaust. no one should be allowed to say anything against it.
It will create Problems. Our media should highlight the problems of Muslims in India. It will put some life in two nation theory in Pakistani's mind.

I'm worried about conditions on Quora. Some chu*** liberals and Pakistanis are showing great love and saying that we r one nation nd bla bla from last 4 years. With millions of views. I'm not worried about indians but about my own people.

Even if they got a billion views the reality speaks for itself. Pakistan is Pakistan. India is India.

Only obsession here is the deep love PTI fans have for India which could be proven by Mr. Khan going to UN and talking about how he cares for India and Indians.

Didn't you change your diapers today? What Imran Khan did to Indians is what your Godfather Nawazoo couldn't do in his entire life.

business partner of Modi

If you have proofs, take it to the court.

And on your way back take Imran Khan to the court as well for begging for attention from Butcher of Gujarat and have PTI Tabdeeli Song created in Gujarat and PTI funded by BJP stalwarts.

Goodluck

If you have proofs, take it to the court.

And on your way back take Imran Khan to the court as well for begging for attention from Butcher of Gujarat and have PTI Tabdeeli Song created in Gujarat and PTI funded by BJP stalwarts.

Goodluck

We took Nawazoo to prison. LOL at court.

Do you approve Mullah diesel?

Do we have any strategy to counter India's media war on Pakistan?

EIQmr_VWwAAVt20.jpg

EIQmtFeXsAA9XLq.jpg

EIQmuaLWoAIBXAy.jpg

EIQmvwPWkAUgn5b.jpg

It’s all BS the world pays no attention to India’s media, only Indians swallow this hook, line and sinker. There’s no need to counter something which is ignored by everyone else.

They knew it we are talented nation , Allah blessed us so much talent , can you imagine this one example of boy from local Lahore , his voice can qualify for Oscar award ..

And this boy from Sabi, Balochistan , this is our natural talent
Hamey Kam do , we prove ourself our talent , this is why Indian media got jealous

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom