What's new

Indian Media has undeniable proof for Pakistan involvement in Uri attack

A state sponsored terrorist with half a brain will never carry such obvious goods or will dump them by burning before commencing the attack...a false flag operation will deliberately stack on such goods so fingers can be pointed in the future..the hypothetical assessment is strong on the false flag side...

can someone remind me because I remember during the attack on Karachi airport or was it elsewhere they found medicine/injections used by indian military to stop the bleeding??

can someone remind me because I remember during the attack on Karachi airport or was it elsewhere they found medicine/injections used by indian military to stop the bleeding??
Yup.
But atleast not Fruit Juice and Blankets and Biscuits and Shoes :D

Yup.
But atleast not Fruit Juice and Blankets and Biscuits and Shoes :D
We found actual medicine used by the indian military from the dead terrorist. We need to start a rona dhona as well from now on, no that tiara belongs to the indians :lol:

Gujranwala ka kambal aurKarachi ka juice.

Nice :lol:

Thank Almighty .. They werent packing PAK washing powder... Which ironically is an Iranian brand... Like the last time..:lol:

image.jpeg

Inter provincial harmony ..:lol:

The patriotic fighters didn't want red bull or other international brands from their nearest markets..

They didn't take the FAKE Pakistani CNICs this time .. I'm sad..lol.

of course it is "undeniable" ...because they put it there in the first place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They forget to take Chiray from Gujranwala, Nihari Paye from Lahore and Sohan Halwa from Multan.
What a pathetic media and army report even in Singapore we can get many Pakistani brands Chilli Milli (a spice and sour jelly) quite popular with Indian ladies here, Hamdrad joshanda, Rooh Afza and Hashmi Isapghol quite readily available here and any nationality can buy and take back home these products. What a solid proof.

According to Indian media, the 'terrorists' were also carry Pakistan Army badges. They had GPS on them which showed their starting point was in Pakistan.

Oh My God. I m ok with an inimical neighbor but not the one who is inimical and also a complete idiot!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom