What's new

Indian Media crying of Musharraf words and Warning Pakistan

Well it's not for you.... Coz I know Indians never accept anything.

yes.. now it is indians who don't admit..
why kargil, that fool musharraf don't even accept the fact that we won 1971 war. pakistanis take 1 month to admit that kaasab is a pakistani. that too only after his father publicly agreed that kaaab is his son..

Lol Indian media is as much worse as Pakistan's..

I always thought Pakistani media is the worst in the world and no one comes close to it ..

yes.. now it is indians who don't admit..
why kargil, that fool musharraf don't even accept the fact that we won 1971 war. pakistanis take 1 month to admit that kaasab is a pakistani. that too only after his father publicly agreed that kaaab is his son..
You may have missed the news about ajmal kassab's teacher telling the court that the kassab India is providing information about was his student and he is alive. The guy india was showing, the teacher didn't know him.

Ajmal Kasab is alive, teacher tells court in Rawalpindi - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Well it's not for you.... Coz I know Indians never accept anything.

I can accept Musharraf crying, poor guy never managed to achieve anything, as a soldier, as a dictator, as a politician, as a retired guy, pretty much everything he did he pretty much failed at.

Musharaf spend one night in captured hills..he cant cry cuz he know what he have done..
It means Pakistanies can come slap and go back...
Aisa bambu dala kay india kay dailay bahir a gaye thay...
Now lets see hows gonna cry.

Musharaf spend one night in captured hills..he cant cry cuz he know what he have done..
It means Pakistanies can come slap and go back...
Aisa bambu dala kay india kay dailay bahir a gaye thay...
Now lets see hows gonna cry.
Tell that to the dead soldier's familes whom who where disowned by the general.
We wish you have more generals like him

They are soilders never afraid to give a life for country and islam, i am not sure what you talking about disowning but if he did sud be right decision at time...
having Generals like him can be devastating for india not Pakistan... want more?

in a proxy war you don't own anything idiot educate yourself at that time it was considered as a mujahideen attack on indian forces mtlb dimag to khali hai na indians ka

in a proxy war you don't own anything idiot educate yourself at that time it was considered as a mujahideen attack on indian forces mtlb dimag to khali hai na indians ka
Proxy war,using serving army men ,you got a great understanding of proxy war D**k head.
You have to start from the scratch,but its never too late

Back
Top Bottom