What's new

Indian Manned Mission to Space : The Details

Let us know when your Taiwan achieves it.

Till then STFU.

Actually, i kinda share his opinion Sending a probe crashing into a moon is not in the same scale as sending a man to space.
Though LCA and Arjun are not accurate examples here.

The question we to ask ourselves is.
1.What is the maximum payload our SLVs can launch today?
2.Did we ever send a biological payload and the retrived it alive?

So far Space Capsule Recovery Experiment was success but lot has to be done,

Actually, i kinda share his opinion Sending a probe crashing into a moon is not in the same scale as sending a man to space.
Though LCA and Arjun are not accurate examples here.

The question we to ask ourselves is.
1.What is the maximum payload our SLVs can launch today?
2.Did we ever send a biological payload and the retrived it alive?

So far Space Capsule Recovery Experiment was success but lot has to be done,

That was the key.

The mission target is 5 years away. We have already mastered a lot of technologies over the decades. I am sure ISRO has an inventory of all that remains to be done and a plan in place to achieve the same.

BTW, PSLV itself has a payload of almost a tonne. The GSLV starts at 2 tonnes AFAIK.

If GLSV takes more time to stabilize, the mission gets delayed. As simple as that. Getting that right is the key.

That was the key.

The mission target is 5 years away. We have already mastered a lot of technologies over the decades. I am sure ISRO has an inventory of all that remains to be done and a plan in place to achieve the same.

BTW, PSLV itself has a payload of almost a tonne. The GSLV starts at 2 tonnes AFAIK.

If GLSV takes more time to stabilize, the mission gets delayed. As simple as that. Getting that right is the key.

This would be one area that could cause a delay. If India is capable of sending a man to space and return the man alive by 2020. It would be a monumental success.

This would be one area that could cause a delay. If India is capable of sending a man to space and return the man alive by 2020. It would be a monumental success.

Yes sir, these are not easy areas to conquer. ISRO is committed to achieve this goal and have the support of all Indians.

Given their track record of success and especially of learning from failures and overcoming them, we have no doubt they will make the nation proud.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom