What's new

indian man with 39 wives,94 kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
is ki naas bandi ker deni chayee thi ahahahha ya ab ker do yaar kaheen or 25 na bana le .police should arrest him and take to hosiptal hahahahahaa

is polygamy not a crime as per IPC. wonder how did the rest of his wives did not have a quarel

anybody intersted in breaking record??:lol:
i would love to brother but my girlfriend would kill me for that.....hope you understand...i just wish if she is not viewing this forum.

It reminds me Rajpal Yadav's saying in a film "han tau iss ghar ko zilla kyo nahi khoshat ker detay".

I think his house must be declared a new district. 39+93+1 = 133..... Hmmm! not bad.

is polygamy not a crime as per IPC. wonder how did the rest of his wives did not have a quarel

Nope. 494 of IPC will not apply to tribals if polygamy is not void under their customs. There is a 2001 SC judgment to that effect I believe. Its F***** up I know. Much of the personal law in India is the same. Hence the call for a UCC.

world-biggest-christian-polygamist-39-wives.jpg

Must be a hell of a job satisfying all of them:tup:

I read about men being arrested for marrying multiple times...not for polygamy but for committing fraud. The men remarried without the knowledge of other wives.

I read about men being arrested for marrying multiple times...not for polygamy but for committing fraud. The men remarried without the knowledge of other wives.

lanat hai mujh per hamari aik nhi ho rahi shadi or is budhy ko dekho :cry:

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

Nope. 494 of IPC will not apply to tribals if polygamy is not void under their customs. There is a 2001 SC judgment to that effect I believe. Its F***** up I know. Much of the personal law in India is the same. Hence the call for a UCC.

world-biggest-christian-polygamist-39-wives.jpg

Must be a hell of a job satisfying all of them:tup:

oyee zalim in main se 2-4 new model ki mujhy de do tumhara kya jay ga tumhari to bhut si hai itni kya karo gay :rolleyes:

feel sorry for the wives. they will never know what sexual satisfaction is.

irrespective of Tribal or not, this practice must be stopped.

It is impossible for Christians to commit polygamy because that is under the ambit of 494 IPC. Whatever, this guy married under, it was not the Christian Marriage Act. This case may be exceptional since all the wives seem very happy apparently. But the situation is not very rosy for others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom