What's new

indian man with 39 wives,94 kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
shot for having wifes ( plural)... where does it say they are not self sufficient?
Where did I say they are not self sufficient?? Well...shooting just for having 39 kids is stupid. :laugh:
But man...39 wives!!! That's insane. Actually it's not me speaking..it's my jealousy. :P

This b@stard must be shot in the head. He is such a strain on our economy. The amount of resources this guy's "family" consumes can be used by nearly 20-25 families. :angry:

I would prefer him shot 'below the hip'.

Anyways I heard that except Muslims, no other community in India is allowed to practice polygamy legally.

he is still fighting for more:rofl:

so you are going to accept challenge??:sniper:

You bet i will.

Getting warmed up right now:flame: ....

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

I would prefer him shot 'below the hip'.

Anyways I heard that except Muslims, no other community in India is allowed to practice polygamy legally.

Hindus are allowed as well

As far as I know...No.You cannot take a second wife without divorcing the first.

Really, cos when i went west bengal to vist my relatives. One of my relatives' neighbours had two wives and he was a hindu

Really, cos when i went west bengal to vist my relatives. One of my relatives' neighbours had two wives and he was a hindu

It is legally not allowed as per Hindu law. If the man has done it either he's living because law is lax or because he's fed local people with false stories outside or simply bribed some folks. It is not allowed.

bhai log......india me pehle se hi ladkiyo ki ratio kum hai...agar iski itni bibiya na hoti to 38 aur logo ka kalyan ho jata....par afsos...they have to rely on themselves.:bounce:

39 mothers in law, oh ****

Mothers in law are only problematic from the husband's side... Actually, in this case, it might actually be good, since that mother in law will spread her oppression around on 39 women, so any one of those women won't experience much trouble.

39 mothers in law, oh ****

haha a man's worst nightmare x39. Wonder did they react when this man married their daughters

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------

Mothers in law are only problematic from the husband's side... Actually, in this case, it might actually be good, since that mother in law will spread her oppression around on 39 women, so any one of those women won't experience much trouble.

Too much indian drama bro??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom