What's new

Indian Man spends over £14,000 on gold shirt to "Impress the Ladies"

Some one needs to tell him that you don't get girls with gold and expensive crap. You get them with attitude. I have seen guys wearing rag tag clothes and smelling like ****, still get girls just because they have the right attitude and confidence to talk to chicks.

I would love to see this guy hitting on girls in Indian streets. I'm sure there are enough neighborhoods in India where he will end up naked?

Some one needs to tell him that you don't get girls with gold and expensive crap. You get them with attitude. I have seen guys wearing rag tag clothes and smelling like ****, still get girls just because they have the right attitude and confidence to talk to chicks.

I would've made a rape joke, but I'll resist the temptation :coffee:

His money his choice .
He clearly purchased it in the sence of investment so that he may get good value in future . Whats the big deal :woot:

I would've made a rape joke, but I'll resist the temptation :coffee:

Go ahead......let us know your taporipan :coffee:

His money his choice .
He clearly purchased it in the sence of investment so that he may get good value in future . Whats the big deal :woot:

I really can't understand your Indians. This man is wasting so much money on a useless shirt, while there are hundreds of people starving each day because of a lack of food. I think they should throw this man from a ravine. No use to mankind.

I really can't understand your Indians. This man is wasting so much money on a useless shirt, while there are hundreds of people starving each day because of a lack of food. I think they should throw this man from a ravine. No use to mankind.

India is not a communist country.

Since he is displaying his wealth, I understand it is all white money. Be it from inheritance or from his hard work, he deserves to use it anyway he wants to.

I too am poking fun at him in this forum - just for a laugh or two. However, if I were to meet him in person, I would appreciate him for doing what he feels like without worrying what others might think. He is the kind who take it in their own stride.

Does he also screw women wearing his gold shirt? That would mean a solid golden screw! :woot: :lol: Must ask the ladies how it feels! :cheesy:

I know that is crazy but people do weird stuff to impress their ladies.. One other Indian built Taj Mahal just for her lady love and cut 20,000 people's hands to make sure the same thing is not built again..

I never stopped you or others from commenting on him or calling him idiot.. I have bigger problem with the people who donate tons of gold at various temples in India knowingly well enough that its of no use for our deities.. Moreover, most of those donations are made using the black money..

While the English were constructing world class universities named Oxford and Cambridge, somewhere in the sub continent a useless wonder for the love of a woman was being made by a king. How many tragedies has this country seen and continues to see to this day.

While the English were constructing world class universities named Oxford and Cambridge, somewhere in the sub continent a useless wonder for the love of a woman was being made by a king. How many tragedies has this country seen and continues to see to this day.

Dude, I don't want to start it but I can't resist saying that we had world class universities of Nalanda and Takshashilla in our lands but unfortunately they were destroyed by Islamic invaders and everything went into reverse cycle after that..

To build Taj Mahal, Shajehan used the money that belonged to the people. He had the authority to use it, but not for personal purposes, which is one of the reasons why Aurangzeb revolted against him. And despite all his measures he could not come up with the amount that could save India from the British invasion later on.

On the contrary, this Midas guy is using all the money that is his own, after the taxes! His money does not belong to others. He has in a way invested in gold, and not spent on something with determined diminishing value like Taj Mahal.

Between him and Shahjehan, there is no comparison.

Datta Phuge: Man spends £14,000 on solid gold shirt to impress the ladies - Mirror Online

29kynfo.jpg

wealthy-indian-spends-£14000-on-a-shirt-made-of-gold-to-impress-the-ladies.jpg

2i1eahf.jpg

Mr T got nothing on this mofo. :lol:

At first I was surprised to know that this guy's not Mallu. You can tell by one glance hes Mallu.

Then I remembered, Mallu and wasteful/fazool kharchi? Not a chance.

To build Taj Mahal, Shajehan used the money that belonged to the people. He had the authority to use it, but not for personal purposes, which is one of the reasons why Aurangzeb revolted against him. And despite all his measures he could not come up with the amount that could save India from the British invasion later on.

On the contrary, this Midas guy is using all the money that is his own, after the taxes! His money does not belong to others. He has in a way invested in gold, and not spent on something with determined diminishing value like Taj Mahal.

Between him and Shahjehan, there is no comparison.

Wow Aurangzeb wanted to save India. When did that happen? He was in fact on drive to destroy India, its ancient culture and the followers of that culture. He just had only one motive and because of which he is one of the most hated Moguls..

Back
Top Bottom