What's new

Indian Man spends over £14,000 on gold shirt to "Impress the Ladies"

At first I was surprised to know that this guy's not Mallu. You can tell by one glance hes Mallu.

Then I remembered, Mallu and wasteful/fazool kharchi? Not a chance.
@Asim Aquil

Post reported for Off-Topic content. loooooooooooooooool :D

Jab Maajhi hi naav duboye to use kon bachaye? :P

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure he's doing well with the ladies ;)

I can so imagine him doing this in his golden shirt.

Courtesey: @Jazzbot

Af21F.jpg

As much as I like gold this is just to another grotesque level but hey each to their own its his money he can do as he wishes.

At first I was surprised to know that this guy's not Mallu. You can tell by one glance hes Mallu.

Then I remembered, Mallu and wasteful/fazool kharchi? Not a chance.

Asim Bahi Dubai me Mallu se vaasta pada kya.........................

You straight up taking your one-liners from MP.NET :lol::lol::lol:

D!ckhead!! But there are a-holes like this all over the world- do you think they give a fcuk about building schools, hospitals or about their fellow man??

Do you or anyone else here helps the poor or donate? He can do what ever he wants with this his money and time.

Though it is pretty stupid.

KS gotta do what KS gotta do. Which is ball out.

This guy probably has All Gold Everything on repeat.

On instagram straight flexin

D!ckhead!! But there are a-holes like this all over the world- do you think they give a fcuk about building schools, hospitals or about their fellow man??

But, hey, it's his money! If this guy was an MP then Indians would have a right to be angry but this is his funds-let him waste them as he choses.

Its his money. He might have worked very hard for it and its only his decision what to do with it as long as he sticks to the law, although most of us find this kind of spending quite stupid.

Back
Top Bottom