What's new

Indian Major Lies To Have Sex With Afghan Woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of how old the news is, it is authentic and the people doing anything other than supporting this woman are not worthy to be termed humans. If you do not have the moral civility to support this woman. at least have the moral civility to refrain from giving excuses, and stay away from the thread. I am sure if you dig deep down inside, you will still find a little bit of humanity left in your hearts.

It is astounding what humans are capable off, once they abandon their dignity.

Excuse me, read my post again, where do you find I'm supportting the doctor??:angry:

Its not my problem that you see all negative in others comments, just open your eyes and read it..

Last edited:
Excuse me, read my post again, where do you find I'm supportting the doctor??:angry:

Its not my problem that you see all negative in others comments, just open your eyes and read it..

My post was directed towards anyone and everyone who supported or had the guts to put forward any excuses for this heinous act.

This kind of things happen in India and in other parts of world too. Indian court is very strict on these issues, if she has proof then she will sure get justice.

Although most of the times they arrange things off the court, major will probably marry the girl once again.

:) what other proof the court needs where the nikah is performed and where the Indian major after converting to Islam is shown as bridegroom.

as far as he will marry the girl again is bit technically difficult since the lady is Afghan Muslim and he is an Indian Hindu. Since he was converted to Islam so ok for a moment he can go with Afghan lady as a husband BUT again what will be the case of his Hindu wife? secondly according to Indian law if he is a Hindu then he cant have more than one wife.

gosh panth has landed his asss in trouble

:) what other proof the court needs where the nikah is performed and where the Indian major after converting to Islam is shown as bridegroom.

as far as he will marry the girl again is bit technically difficult since the lady is Afghan Muslim and he is an Indian Hindu. Since he was converted to Islam so ok for a moment he can go with Afghan lady as a husband BUT again what will be the case of his Hindu wife? secondly according to Indian law if he is a Hindu then he cant have more than one wife.

I think action cannot be taken unless his wife files a polygamy case against him.

I hope she gets justice but must criticize her and the family for being naive and stupid. What kind of stupidity is this? :undecided: Moreover her whole marriage stands on false premises since he never accepted Islam for the love of Islam. So I wonder what kind of justice she is expecting from her none Muslim husband? :coffee:

Last edited:
I hope she does and strongly support her if the case is indeed true. Do you know if the thousands of Bangladeshis that were raped by the then Pakistan Army get any justice?

How much longer you Bharati would bring out Bangladesh card to defend your wrong doing. Stick to present topic and leave Bangladesh matter to Bangladeshi and Pakistani in some extent. :angry:

I deffer, he never converted to Islam by heart. He was a pretender and a good actor though.

Once again, she is screwed for being a stupid and brainless as fer I see it.

:pakistan: LONG LIVE PAKISTAN

As Indians are ruling harshly in Kashmir, and dishonoring their ladies, so they should also be given justice,

How much longer you type of Pakistanis would bring out Kashmir card to derail the thread. Stick to present topic and leave Kashmir matter to Kashmiri and Pakistani in some extent. :angry:

This is not the first time a man has "duped" a woman into bed with promises nor will it be the last time....

This is similar to the case of the people sexploiting young british girls.....only difference here is that the man married this woman....While the British case was purely meant to use the women as sex slaves....

To be very honest, Im not at all surprised...

Obviously we all know whats wrong and right.....but all of us obviously also know that the world is not fair!

How much longer you Bharati would bring out Bangladesh card to defend your wrong doing. Stick to present topic and leave Bangladesh matter to Bangladeshi and Pakistani in some extent. :angry:

''Your wrong doing''. ''Bharti''
Mind your language and do not generalize the whole community.

Most of the posters have defended that women and Indian courts are prompt to find the facts to deliver the justice.

Have some guts to tell the same to Pakistani posters to leave this matter between India and Afghanistan. With the same logic a Bangladeshi shouldn't be commenting on this matter.
.............................................................................................

Last time heard a Pakistani sissy and coward cricket player lied that he is not married to an Indian lady Ayisa [spellings] but admitted shamelessly later on when the law took the action and booked him on Ayisa's complaint.

Brave women ''Ayisa'' though.

seems there are sissies and shmucks in this forum who can't tell the difference between a telephonic/internet relationship vs. going, marrying and having 'relations' with a girl (incidentally too young and naiive to read the writing on the wall)

oh well.

''Your wrong doing''. ''Bharti''
Mind your language and do not generalize the whole community.

Most of the posters have defended that women and Indian courts are prompt to find the facts to deliver the justice.

Have some guts to tell the same to Pakistani posters to leave this matter between India and Afghanistan. With the same logic a Bangladeshi shouldn't be commenting on this matter.
.............................................................................................

Last time heard a Pakistani sissy and coward cricket player lied that he is not married to an Indian lady Ayisa [spellings] but admitted shamelessly later on when the law took the action and booked him on Ayisa's complaint.

Brave women ''Ayisa'' though.

If there situation arise to confront Pakistani then will but what we do not want is that Bharati to bring Bangladeshi matter to score point against Pakistani. Simple. :what:

Instead of attacking me, you should have told your brother that stick to present topic rather then bringing out subject that has nothing to do with an Afghan girl being screwed by an Indian on false premises. I think it's clear cut here. ;)

seems there are sissies and shmucks in this forum who can't tell the difference between a telephonic/internet relationship vs. going, marrying and having 'relations' with a girl (incidentally too young and naiive to read the writing on the wall)

oh well.

Don't go personal, its a sign of frustration and loosing debate.

You are not the witness to what kind of stable or unstable relationship they were having. What ever you are claiming was alleged but whatever he singed on ''Nikahnama'' and divorce paper
speaks the reality. Your alleged claim is not trailed in court but has poor chances to be given benifit of doubt because the Pakistani lied many times on national TV.

Furthermore a legal marriage doesn't need further proof to prove the relationship especially when the same sissy was mucking around India for long having a legal relationship with that women.
By not further exploring the private life of that Indian women, one must not trust that Pakistani who can lie on national TV

Last edited:
^^^^ She's from Afghanistan you moron shesh....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom