What's new

Indian Major Lies To Have Sex With Afghan Woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
losing debate? there is no debate. You're comparing one case by bringing up something completely different. In this case, the character of this major is highly in question

in that case -- SM was an immature fool. But it was the 'sissy bharti' girl who duped and lied to him by claiming to be someone she was not

So best to just chuck it before you further embarass yourself....

The best friends of Pakistan in India.:hang2:

yep.....strategic depth! :lol::lol:

actually it's heart warming that she was well received in occupied Kashmir, where she can empathise with many women who have experienced abhorrent actions by the occupational forces (sissies)

losing debate? there is no debate. You're comparing one case by bringing up something completely different. In this case, the character of this major is highly in question

in that case -- SM was an immature fool. But it was the 'sissy bharti' girl who duped and lied to him by claiming to be someone she was not

So best to just chuck it before you further embarass yourself....

I have no objection in abusing that Indian who did wrong to a Afghan women. But the purpose of my post was to tell others not to generalize whole community or organization especially on a news which is edited by well known manipulative Pakistani editor.

Criminals are everywhere. Pakistani criminals do not have immunity to be tagged as immature because they are Pakistani. So please do not embarrass your self by exposing your partiality.

What Shoaib Malik did was equivalent to what Indian did in Afghanistan. Because both disputes have all the main components i.e. Legal Marriage-relationship-claims-counter claims-complaint and interference of law.

Yeah, but Shoaib Malik did not pretend to convert to another religion, and wasn't Sania already aware of his previous shannigans.

yep.....strategic depth! :lol::lol:

actually it's heart warming that she was well received in occupied Kashmir, where she can empathise with many women who have experienced abhorrent actions by the occupational forces (sissies)

Now Pakistan military professional is suggesting Pakistanis to mull gaining strategic advantage over India by twisting facts about people's personal misfortunes :no:?
no good Sir.

Last edited:
sorry you failed to note the smug, sarcastic nature of the post...

and again, best to leave cricket and tennis players out of this discussion....they have nothing to do with eachother. Shoaib didnt even meet that horrid looking woman, let alone marry her. She lied and then made a scene for cheap media publicity. The media, on cue, followed.

now please just leave it

Yeah, but Shoaib Malik did not pretend to convert to another religion, and wasn't Sania already aware of his previous shannigans.

Afghan women is neither disputing his religion, nor disputing if he is true Muslim or not (Only Pakistan and Bangladeshi ''Choudharyes'' are), but his absconding/cheat from the relationship he commited.

He converted to Islam by law which is a fact. Many have shamelessly misused Islamic liberties before (Dharmendra) to have more than one wife. This might be the intention of that Indian man. He did lied to his afghan wife but this is his personal matter and the women is taking legal help to brought him to the shame or compromise.

Nothing at your advantage.

sorry you failed to note the smug, sarcastic nature of the post...

and again, best to leave cricket and tennis players out of this discussion....they have nothing to do with eachother. Shoaib didnt even meet that horrid looking woman, let alone marry her. She lied and then made a scene for cheap media publicity. The media, on cue, followed.

now please just leave it

Sorry i didn't got the sarcasm, my bad, i will edit my post.

But calling a women ugly is not good.

I call Jana sister out to comment on this :oops:.

You are in trouble Sir ;).

My post was directed towards anyone and everyone who supported or had the guts to put forward any excuses for this heinous act.

So far no body supported here..

Well since it comes from AhmedQuraishi.com one should be surprised by the embellishment in the story.

“God will punish him for the wrong he has done to my life,” Sabera says. She is receiving help from Indian Muslims and from Kashmiris in the Indian capital.

See what's being done here. Bringing a religious angle on purpose, in an attempt to suggest that the Hindus are doing no such thing. Not surprising that it is not true.

Sabra is now lodged in Delhi with the Jawaharlal Nehru University students union and has approached Home Minister P Chidambaram and the National Commission for Women

Sources at the Army Medical Corps say, “Army Court of inquiry has found a prima facie case against Major Chandrasekhar Pant. A summary of evidence was conducted and the report has been submitted to the Central Army Commander. He is likely to be charged on two counts — bigamy and changing his religion without taking prior permission.”
Ms Ahmadzai - who has now been in India for more than six weeks - is grateful for the support of local students and non-government organisations (NGOs).

With their help, she has already registered a complaint with the police. Her lawyer, Ravindra Garia, says they have a solid case against the major.
Deserted Afghan bride in India to seek justice

Struggle for Justice by Deceived Afghan Bride Resonates in India

4 February 2009 in Asia, Faith, Family Marriage Partnership, Legal Police

Twenty-year-old Sabra Ahmadzai finished her final high school test in Afghanistan, took out a bank loan and then flew to India on the last day of November. She came to look for an Indian army doctor who she said had deceived, married and then abandoned her in Kabul, making her an object of shame and ridicule.

In India, Ahmadzai’s journey has become a rallying point for young women across college campuses who find in her a source of inspiration to question powerful hierarchies of traditional societies. The students in three universities in the capital are trying to set up a “Justice Committee for Sabra” by enlisting eminent lawyers, retired judges, professors and independent activists.
Struggle for Justice by Deceived Afghan Bride Resonates in India womensphere

Afghan girl wins alimony
Pratap Patnaik, New Delhi, Nov 28, DHNS:

Sabra Yusufjai, a 20-year-old girl from the war-torn Afghanistan, knows how to fight when odds are against her.

Once displaced to Pakistan from her native town of Kabul due to war, she is currently in New Delhi to assert her rights after an Indian Army doctor allegedly deserted her after reportedly marrying her during his posting in the Afghan capital of Kabul.

When Dr Chandrashekahar Pant neither met Sabra Yusufjai alias Sabra bibi nor responded to her calls for two years, she landed in December 2008 at Pithoragarh in Uttarakhand, where he was posted at the Army Hospital. Sabra was utterly devastated when she learnt that Dr Pant was married and had two children from his first wife.

On a petition filed by Sabra, Sunaina Sharma, Magistrate, Delhi Metropolitan Court, passed an interim order on September 11 for payment of maintenance to her as she had succeeded in convincing the court that she was married to Dr Pant. According to the order, Pant will have to pay Rs 5,000 per month for her maintenance and Rs 3,000 per month towards payment of rent.

Sabra met Pant in 2006 during his posting in Kabul. After passing the senior secondary examination, Sabra worked as a translator at the international airport in Kabul.

“I was working at the international airport when Pant proposed to me, pretending that he was a bachelor. With the consent of my parents, we got married on December 10, 2006,” Sabra said. Pant converted to Islam to win over her parents.

She added that after their marriage, they lived in a rented apartment in Kabul before Pant moved to India at the end of his term. Sabra claimed that Pant had promised to take her to India. She produced before the court her “nikahnama” with Pant, wedding photographs as well as a copy of the rent deal with the landlord in Kabul as evidence.

May be we should closed our border from afganistan to over come crisis create other side of border. it will definately improve our security and Afgans will realize that we are essential to them not India

ha, Indians are not trust worthy especially when it comes to their conduct on Afghanistan be it governmental or personal. Over the years the Indian have run the largest racket of Afghan exploitation.

abhi to yeah afghan indian relation ship ka aghaz hai :rofl:

are indian women really this unattractive that now indian men would do something so low to this girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom