What's new

Indian Major Lies To Have Sex With Afghan Woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope she does and strongly support her if the case is indeed true. Do you know if the thousands of Bangladeshis that were raped by the then Pakistan Army get any justice?
Those sort of things happen in war time.

Niazi had once quipped "what u expect Pakistan army would fight in Bangladesh and go to Pakistan to have sex".:lol::lol:

“God will punish him for the wrong he has done to my life,” Sabera says. She is receiving help from Indian Muslims and from Kashmiris in the Indian capital.
The best friends of Pakistan in India.:hang2:

I hope the woman get justice. I laud her for her bravery.

No doubt about her bravery and pity on the sissie major who first lied that he did not marry her and she was telling lies but the videos of the marriage exposed this idiot.

Then the Indian wife of this major blamed the Afghan girl of implicating her husband and said her husband was innocent. what a joke

I hope the woman get justice. I laud her for her bravery.

Afghan woman alleges bigamy by Indian Army doc, HC seeks reply
New Delhi, January 21, 2011
The Delhi High Court today sought a response from the Centre on an Afghan woman's plea seeking sanction to prosecute for the alleged offence of bigamy by an Indian Army doctor who married her during his stay in Kabul and deserted her after coming back. "Issue notice to the Centre (through Defence Secretary)," Justice S N Dhingra said and fixed the matter for March 8 for hearing on the plea of Bibi Sabera, a resident of Kabul. Sabera, who has come all the way from Afghanistan, has filed the petition seeking a direction to the Defence Ministry to accord sanction to prosecute Major Chandrashekhar Pant for alleged bigamy.
In the petition, filed through advocate Ravindra S Garia, she alleged Pant, who was earlier employed at Indira Gandhi Hospital in Kabul during 2005-2006, converted to Islam and married her in Afghanistan. "Pant, who was transferred back by the Army, returned to India with an assurance that he will return to Afganistan but he neither returned nor did he call her here," it said.

"When Sabera came to India on her own, she was surprised to find that Major Pant was already married and he refused to recognize her. Now a days, he is posted at 69th Mount Brigade Pithoragarh, Uttarakhand," it said. Sabera, in her petition, has referred to her various communications with the officials of the Home, External Affairs and Defence Ministries and alleged that despite assurances, sanction to prosecute her alleged estranged husband has not been accorded.

The CrPC provides that a serving army officer cannot be prosecuted unless the competent authorities grant the mandatory sanction in this regard. The woman, who is being assisted by the Embassy of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, has already lodged an FIR under relevant penal provisions dealing with the offence of bigamy at Pithoragarh in Uttarakhand.

She has also sought compensation for alleged trauma and inconvenience caused to her by the Army doctor. The Afghan mission here had also written to the MEA and sought co-operation in redressal of her grievances. Subsequently, she was asked to approach the MHA and then the Defence Ministry which so far has not decided the issue relating to the grant of sanction, the petition said.

Afghan woman alleges bigamy by Indian Army doc, HC seeks reply - Hindustan Times

No doubt about her bravery and pity on the sissie major who first lied that he did not marry her and she was telling lies but the videos of the marriage exposed this idiot.

Then the Indian wife of this major blamed the Afghan girl of implicating her husband and said her husband was innocent. what a joke

This kind of things happen in India and in other parts of world too. Indian court is very strict on these issues, if she has proof then she will sure get justice.

Although most of the times they arrange things off the court, major will probably marry the girl once again.

I heard such things happen in Punjab where lots of NRIs marry from Punjab and desert them in India after some time, anyway, she is very brave..hope justice prevails...

I heard such things happen in Punjab where lots of NRIs marry from Punjab and desert them in India after some time, anyway, she is very brave..hope justice prevails...

Regardless of how old the news is, it is authentic and the people doing anything other than supporting this woman are not worthy to be termed humans. If you do not have the moral civility to support this woman. at least have the moral civility to refrain from giving excuses, and stay away from the thread. I am sure if you dig deep down inside, you will still find a little bit of humanity left in your hearts.

It is astounding what humans are capable of, once they abandon their dignity.

Last edited:
:pakistan: LONG LIVE PAKISTAN

As Indians are ruling harshly in Kashmir, and dishonoring their ladies, so they should also be given justice,

yes ironic...

Maj Panth = Religion

It is understood that the last name would probably give out the caste/religion/location etc, but it seems as if you require a crash course in ironic-ism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom