What's new

Indian Lies = "Ethnic cleansing of Kashmiri Hindus"

@Abu Nasar You raised a good question, namely why couldn't India protect its minority Hindus from a backlash of the majority Muslims in the state of Kashmir? Unfortunately you spoiled this thread by trolling on it. Similarly the question must be asked, does this justify Mr Modi's inability to contain the riots against the Muslim minority within two days in Gujarat in 2002 ?

Throughout the centuries, superior Islamic peoples have decimated caste-based, racist, bigoted Hindu peoples...While Islamic peoples changed history, created a global civilisation, and today Islamic civilisation is present in literally every corner of the globe Mashallah---Hindus did nothing but fight each other, divide humanity into castes and 'lower-castes' and so on.

So please, improve yourselves before empty rantings.

Lastly, look at this picture and think....

BEgiSVJCYAA43wx.jpg:large

Pakistani Islamic military did to Bengali Hindus what you can't even imagine.

Hindus in Bengal declined while Muslims in India rose in numbers, Mashallah.

Don't forget that we are still here. The guardians of Islamic peoples around us, and a nuclear-armed military right at your border.

Live in peace and give Indian Muslims all their rights, and we'll have no problem. Try to do with Indian Muslims that what Hitler did to Jews in Germany, and we will burn down the very existence of Hindus from the pages of history.
You've been warned.

islamic_flag_by_yosif400-d3k8zgq.jpg

You remind me of a great poet, Samuel Taylor Coleridge. He wrote amongst others the poems The Ancient Mariner and Kubla Khan. He was an opium addict and it is said that all his great works were penned when he was high and on a fix of delusions of grandeur. In reality he was just a depressed, insecure sob who didn't have much to live for :D

Right, you guys are busy carrying out atrocities in Balochistan.

Talking crap and slinging mud won't change the fact that you have are in serious trouble in Kashmir. Neither the Muslims NOR Hindus are happy there! How surprising!

You remind me of a great poet, Samuel Taylor Coleridge. He wrote amongst others the poems The Ancient Mariner and Kubla Khan. He was an opium addict and it is said that all his great works were penned when he was high and on a fix of delusions of grandeur. In reality he was just a depressed, insecure sob who didn't have much to live for :D
Like I said earlier "Talking crap ,and slinging mud won't change the fact that you have are in serious trouble in Kashmir." You can deny all want but that wont change a fact!

@Manticore @Emmie @Jungibaaz We need some cleaning up to be done. Thanks!

@Windjammer @DESERT FIGHTER @Umair Nawaz @dexter @SeanShah1003 @Areesh @pkuser2k12 @HRK @Akheilos @Informant @Jazzbot @Leader @PiyaraPakistan @Zizou Your views?

And don't forget what we did to you in 1971.

Here, forget about apology, these guys are proud of the genocide they did in Bangladesh in 1971. Not only their ancestors, but these guys should also be held responsible for supporting the heinous act.

@BDforever @Anubis @eastwatch @IamBengali @DarkPrince Here is an admission of the crime.

You mean how PAF whipped your behinds and sent you crying home! Cry me a river!!

Last edited:
Throughout the centuries, superior Islamic peoples have decimated caste-based, racist, bigoted Hindu peoples...While Islamic peoples changed history, created a global civilisation, and today Islamic civilisation is present in literally every corner of the globe Mashallah---Hindus did nothing but fight each other, divide humanity into castes and 'lower-castes' and so on.

So please, improve yourselves before empty rantings.

Pakistani Islamic military did to Bengali Hindus what you can't even imagine.

Hindus in Bengal declined while Muslims in India rose in numbers, Mashallah.

Don't forget that we are still here. The guardians of Islamic peoples around us, and a nuclear-armed military right at your border.

Live in peace and give Indian Muslims all their rights, and we'll have no problem. Try to do with Indian Muslims that what Hitler did to Jews in Germany, and we will burn down the very existence of Hindus from the pages of history.
You've been warned

Looks like Putin's purge of Chechens has not taught you anything till now.

Or for that matter Israel's carpet bombing of those loser fakestinian terrorists.

Talking crap and slinging mud won't change the fact that you have are in serious trouble in Kashmir. Neither the Muslims NOR Hindus are happy there! How surprising!

We want all to be happy and if KPs cannot return, we will simply throw out the arab occupiers from there. True Indians can remain.

Looks like Putin's purge of Chechens has not taught you anything till now.

Or for that matter Israel's carpet bombing of those loser fakestinian terrorists.

lol, guess what? NONE of the above worked though, Mashallah.

Even after all the 'purges' and 'carpet bombings' over the past century, Islam only rose and rose higher Mashallah..it became more global..ever-present everywhere..Islamic culture expanded to farthest of lands and so on..Mashallah.

Islamic Civilization even extended in the heartlands of Western World..with tens of millions of Muslims spread all across Western lands.

Islam is a civilizational force that has NO counter-force left in the world , Mashallah.....and you don't even understand what you are dealing with, forget about even thinking of tackling Islam.

Be happy with the thoughts of "carpet bombings"....while Muslims near the mark of 200 million in your OWN nation :lol:

and oh yeah, lastly, mainland Israel is itself all set to become 25% Muslim. :rofl:

We want all to be happy and if KPs cannot return, we will simply throw out the arab occupiers from there. True Indians can remain.

Well you have been trying to do that for the last couple of decades, and haven't succeed. A smarter nation would have understood that by now! But it's ok, you can keep up with your rhetoric!

And don't forget what we did to you in 1971.

You did nothing.

Islamic Army of Pakistan systematically exterminated Hindus from the lands of Bengal....

Muslims of Bengal wanted their own land...West Pakistani establishment also wanted the same...you intervened in civil war and helped Muslim Bengalis to get their independent state.

Now, same Muslim Bengalis have migrated to India and changed the demographic balance of many Hindu areas to Muslim areas...lol

Total victory for us in every aspect.

Like I said earlier "Talking crap ,and slinging mud won't change the fact that you have are in serious trouble in Kashmir." You can deny all want but that wont change a fact!

You mean how PAF whipped your behinds and sent you crying home! Cry me a river!!

I don't have any "serious trouble" in Kashmir my friend. I am living in Zimbabwe and paid to do so by the Indian government. Kashmir is the furthest thing from my mind. In any event I was responding to Auz's post and not yours. You seem to have skipped the post where I addressed you.

You did nothing.

Islamic Army of Pakistan systematically exterminated Hindus from the lands of Bengal....

Muslims of Bengal wanted their own land...West Pakistani establishment also wanted the same...you intervened in civil war and helped Muslim Bengalis to get their independent state.

Now, same Muslim Bengalis have migrated to India and changed the demographic balance of many Hindu areas to Muslim areas...lol

Total victory for us in every aspect.

I certainly hope that you do not have Pakistani citizenship. I am certain that the Pakistani establishment will rubbish your claims of state conducted genocide on their part. That is their official stance on the matter. Are you now claiming from some official Pakistani source that West Pakistan conducted genocide in East Pakistan? If so, kindly direct me to that source

I don't have any "serious trouble" in Kashmir my friend. I am living in Zimbabwe and paid to do so by the Indian government. Kashmir is the furthest thing from my mind. In any event I was responding to Auz's post and not yours. You seem to have skipped the post where I addressed you.

I certainly hope that you do not have Pakistani citizenship. I am certain that the Pakistani establishment will rubbish your claims of state conducted genocide on their part. That is their official stance on the matter. Are you now claiming from some official Pakistani source that West Pakistan conducted genocide in East Pakistan? If so, kindly direct me to that source

What? I was just kidding. I thought a senior member like you will get it that I'm trolling.

Pakistani state has never conducted any genocide. That is most ridiculous thing to say. Infact, Pakistan itself is the victim of terrorism, Indian aggression, and cross-border interference...

What? I was just kidding. I thought a senior member like you will get it that I'm trolling.

Pakistani state has never conducted any genocide. That is most ridiculous thing to say. Infact, Pakistan itself is the victim of terrorism, Indian aggression, and cross-border interference...

I was about to forward all your posts to the International Court of Justice :rofl::rofl::rofl:

one more ethnic cleansing is required in Kashmir....and this time of Kashmiri Muslims.....

Back
Top Bottom