What's new

Indian Justice ?

Absolutely. Police reform is a MUST if india has to become a progressive / developed nation. Actually its a challenge for all developing countries - how to make police act like human beings and yet be effective. half of india's population is not empowered, they have little chance in today's police system to get justice.

I'm interested in finding out if its in the agenda of any political parties this election.

Sorry for the off topic post, oh no its on topic, the post is abt justice in india :)

It always amazes me that criminals and un-educated people rules educated and moderate Indians in political system. This has to change.

Sorry for going off topic.

Kashmir Media Service - based in Rawalpindi

Contact info.

email: info@kmsnews.org

phone: 92-51-4435548,4435549

fax: 92-51-4445068

kashmiris are not just limited to kashmir
many kashmiris are living all over pakistan and base their businesses in pakistan to avoid the violence
one such kashmiri family is my family

Last edited:
Bull Sh!t story. How can one be kept in jails without going to court for 15 years?. To keep a suspect in jail they have to have orders from court. Even in the cases of most notorious criminals like 'Abu Salem' are dealt legally.

abu salem is famous
this young man is not
this is the facts

Last edited by a moderator:
A "Kashmiri" news media that is based in Pakistan? Yup, we surely can expect the highest journalistic standards in their reporting. No one denies that Human rights abuses do happen in JnK, but don't make it out to be the norm, when its not.

Absolutely. Police reform is a MUST if india has to become a progressive / developed nation. Actually its a challenge for all developing countries - how to make police act like human beings and yet be effective. half of india's population is not empowered, they have little chance in today's police system to get justice.

I have always believed that the Police in India is the most inept, corrupt, (use appropriate expletive), institution in the country. Perhaps i'm biased, having faced a few incidents of shall i say "moral policing". All times, i had to bribe them away. If there is corruption for even the most mundane of "crimes", i can only imagine what happens in Murder or Rape cases. Thankfully, the bourgeois seem to be waking out of their slumber, things like the Jessica Lal and Nitish Kataria murder cases show that they won't take the abuse of the Judiciary by the political elite lying down anymore.

But fateh, what kind of Police reform are you talking about?

Back
Top Bottom