What's new

Indian Invasion of Pakistani Media

Does the Indian government still ban Pakistani TV channels and films?

Yes it is banned....you should ban Indian channels too.....but hold on ...you like Indian movie, serials and music....if still ban Indian channel...Pakistani will buy pirated CDs.......hmmmm big problem

complain who ? mostly the non residents in pakistan .. advertising companies are not stupid they make advertisments on whats liked by the people its well thought out and researched , stop making a big deal... dont like it switch it to a different channel

They are on ALL channels...:disagree: How MANY channels do you want me SWITCH before I get MADDENED THE FCUK UP!!!!!!!!!!

If these COMPANIES want to sell their products in PAKISTAN, they should make PAKISTANI ADS by hiring PAKISTANI PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are few INDIANIZED Pakistani ads!!!!!!! :tdown: In the first one, shuroo mein sali arti ka samaan uthai liay chal rahein hein!!!! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think there's any ban on anything Pakistani for that matter.

Your fellow Indians confirm that the Indian government has a ban on Pakistani TV/film products.

Only thing is that Indians love their own stuff so much that there is very little room, if any, for Pakistani stuff.

But why is the government scared to let the free capitalistic system decide that? Why the ban?

Yes it is banned....you should ban Indian channels too.....but hold on ...you like Indian movie, serials and music....if still ban Indian channel...Pakistani will buy pirated CDs.......hmmmm big problem

The Indian government understands that the media is a powerful propaganda tool. That is why they ban Pakistani media products. Pakistani politicians, on the other hand, are sellouts who will sell their grandmother for the right price.

Your fellow Indians confirm that the Indian government has a ban on Pakistani TV/film products.

But why is the government scared to let the free capitalistic system decide that? Why the ban?

The Indian government understands that the media is a powerful propaganda tool. That is why they ban Pakistani media products. Pakistani politicians, on the other hand, are sellouts who will sell their grandmother for the right price.

There is no ban on Pakistani movies . When Pakistan produces good movies like Bol , Ramchand Pakistani and Khuda kay liye they get a nationwide release in India . Now it is not our fault that Pakistan produces watchable movies once in every 4 years .You have been told before about this on this forum by various members but for some reason you just aren't willing to believe it .

About Pakistani TV channels I am not sure though .

Possibly on a few channels (I am not sure), but I do get HUM TV and ARY TV at my home in India. So even if there is a ban, I doubt it is a blanket ban on all channels.

Whenever there is a market for anything Pakistani in India , it is exhibited . That's right .

if we can use common products and eat common chocolates and biscuits-
it is better to hv a common add- save of money and time-
plus i like olx adds pretty much- quite innovative- down with ebay :D-

You have been told before about this on this forum by various members but for some reason you just aren't willing to believe it .

About Pakistani TV channels I am not sure though .

Because you guys yourselves are not sure about the extent of the ban.

Possibly on a few channels (I am not sure), but I do get HUM TV and ARY TV at my home in India. So even if there is a ban, I doubt it is a blanket ban on all channels.

Pakistan demands India to lift ban on Pak films, TV channels | Pakistan Today | Latest news, Breaking news, Pakistan News, World news, business, sport and multimedia

Indian officials agreed to discuss the issue of lifting the ban with relevant authorities in New Delhi.

Clearly, there is some sort of ban in place.

Indian officials agreed to discuss the issue of lifting the ban with relevant authorities in New Delhi.

Unfortunately none of the google search returns any such news from the Indian media. I doubt the authenticity of the reports from Pakistani media on this matter. Maybe just a perception on your side since not many providers are transmitting Pakistani channels.

There are temporary bans on Pakistani News channels in Kashmir during sensitive times, but thats about it. Like I told you earlier, I can watch HUMTV, Samaa TV and ARY channels here in India. If there were a ban, I wouldn't be watching these channels for the past 3-4 years.

These are the only results I found in our media on ban of Pakistani channels:

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/Pak+channels+banned+for+anti-India+agenda/1/94621.html

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/pak-channels-banned-in-north-kashmir/644863/

Because you guys yourselves are not sure about the extent of the ban.

Pakistan demands India to lift ban on Pak films, TV channels | Pakistan Today | Latest news, Breaking news, Pakistan News, World news, business, sport and multimedia

Man i dont know what ban on pak movies we are talking about when i myself went to watch khuda kay liye with my friends in a movie hall and then bol with a few feminist female friends of mine who wanted to watch it .

Ramchand was also released here so i dont know if they were banned how come they were playing in all theatres in my city and in my country as i read in the newspapers and did very well too .

Back
Top Bottom