What's new

Indian Helicopter Was Most Likely Also Shot Down by PAF

can i get the link?
Nah dude, it's been said not to spread it and for good reason so I won't...

#vote4modi

View attachment 547808 The picture speaks itself. It is clearly evident that missile hits on a tail
At first thought, I wanted to give the benefit of the doubt that maybe it's a bullet hole but then I saw the hand right by it to give it some perspective.... far too big to be an AAA bullet, that's a missile alright...I guess we DID rip india a "new hole"! :woot: :welcome: @Osiris

So no su30 was shot down and it was a mi17 that we confused for a second kill?
Well 2 are confirmed kills mig21s both i believe, 1 is bvr kill of su30 and the 2nd su30 got saved instead the heli went down. So they are talking abt 4 kills but since wvr is confirmed ones so we are taking 2 for now officially. Remember thr abhinandon mig21 had a wing man also, su30 were not engaged in wvr dogfight, so abhi and his wingman both taken out.

Well 2 are confirmed kills mig21s both i believe, 1 is bvr kill of su30 and the 2nd su30 got saved instead the heli went down. So they are talking abt 4 kills but since wvr is confirmed ones so we are taking 2 for now officially. Remember thr abhinandon mig21 had a wing man also, su30 were not engaged in wvr dogfight, so abhi and his wingman both taken out.
aray yar for the last time, "abhi none done" was the su30 pilot!

Really, is that how missiles home in on targets?
Missiles get guidance for some part of the way from the aircraft radar, at some distance the missile own radar takes over and goes after the target, now if in this time period the target is able to evade the lock, the missile radar keeps working to find a target or something else pops up in between the missile goes after it. Recent russian ac downed in syria was this way. Missile went after israeli jets, they hid themselves behind a russian surv ac and thr missile took the russian ac as target and downed it.

your point of view only , no source ....nothing new

if PAF downed IAF helicopter the IAF will retaliate today or tomorrow ...
also i am still waiting about 2nd aircraft , there is nothing from IAF either on it
:pleasantry:Technical error:pleasantry: occurs in battlefield at the time of on going clash . only indian could buy this bullshit.
Its either a PAF kill or iaf's friendly fire . @SrNair @firestorm77

Point is, when ISPR is claiming shooting down of two jets then why shy away from claiming a known kill ?
claiming something without proofs hmmm . we dont want to follow india in that case plus there isnt a clear picture either PAF shot it down or iaf's friendly fire .but one thing is sure it wasnt a Technical error .

SU-30 pilot involved in a mid-air collision with another fighter during a combat training sortie.

Mishap caused Rs 47-crore damages
| MAR 19, 2019
index.php

Screenshot_2019-03-20-13-23-13-1.png

Vijay Mohan
Tribune News Service
Chandigarh, March 18

The “severe displeasure” awarded to an SU-30 pilot involved in a mid-air collision with another fighter during a combat training sortie, that caused damages of over Rs 47 crore, has been set aside by the Armed Forces Tribunal (AFT) on grounds of procedural irregularities.

Based upon findings of a court of inquiry (CoI), Chief of the Air Staff had approved the severe displeasure for 24 months to a Group Captain and a Wing Commander and severe displeasure for 12 months to a Flight Lieutenant in 2017 for alleged violation of rules of combat, flight safety considerations and direct piloting lapses.

https://m.tribuneindia.com/article/censure-to-su-30-pilot-for-jet-collision-set-aside/745312/amp

Really, is that how missiles home in on targets?
Ouch! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

SU-30 pilot involved in a mid-air collision with another fighter during a combat training sortie.

Mishap caused Rs 47-crore damages
| MAR 19, 2019
index.php

View attachment 547843

Vijay Mohan
Tribune News Service
Chandigarh, March 18

The “severe displeasure” awarded to an SU-30 pilot involved in a mid-air collision with another fighter during a combat training sortie, that caused damages of over Rs 47 crore, has been set aside by the Armed Forces Tribunal (AFT) on grounds of procedural irregularities.

Based upon findings of a court of inquiry (CoI), Chief of the Air Staff had approved the severe displeasure for 24 months to a Group Captain and a Wing Commander and severe displeasure for 12 months to a Flight Lieutenant in 2017 for alleged violation of rules of combat, flight safety considerations and direct piloting lapses.

https://m.tribuneindia.com/article/censure-to-su-30-pilot-for-jet-collision-set-aside/745312/amp
Reminds one of the verse "You plan, and HE plans"

There will be no official acknowledgement from IAF. The official reason will be technical glitch.

It will not fit the bill at all. Such kind of "leak" even may not serve the purpose on any media medium. Once IAF came with final version, there will be a certain force of information churning out in front of domestic public & international audience. You might get the idea as where it is going. My interest is more about IAF official statement that promised to the families of victims of MI-17V5 in Budgam.

Another question will remain unanswered, unless you know if a "leaks" come out, as what MI-17V5 was doing there? And this question now becomes emphasis because IAF is hereby simply trying to brush the facts by saying (off the record) that Chopper took off without coordination with Control Tower? This off the record statement & a deliberate leak is to cover the same question as why/what MI-17V5 was there/for.

There was some interest for which IAF MI-17V5 was dispatched but got the hit. That "interest" either was to reach a crash SITE? The intention of deliberate off the record leak by implying "uncoordinated fly" reveals it pretty much. Because to say as such, will then confirm yet another hit by PAF which crashed in Budgam or nearby.

We have been tight lipped about the whole affair.
Most likely cause of action is a JF17 attacker seeing the helpless chopper and his (or her!) fighter pilot instincts taking over.

Missiles get guidance for some part of the way from the aircraft radar, at some distance the missile own radar takes over and goes after the target, now if in this time period the target is able to evade the lock, the missile radar keeps working to find a target or something else pops up in between the missile goes after it. Recent russian ac downed in syria was this way. Missile went after israeli jets, they hid themselves behind a russian surv ac and thr missile took the russian ac as target and downed it.

No point in wasting your breath on geniuses. Let them believe what they like to.

in the neutral world, all we know is one mig21 and suspicious helicopter crash within mins of engagement and a piece of spent AIM120 BVR!

Yeah... That does sound a bit off

Seems like fighter pilots were flying a heli
from day 1 its off that so many people are flying in search and rescue chopper.

if you read the news(i was listening to it live) the initial report was two are dead in heli, later afternoon it was upgraded to 6..very strange indeed..

mi 17 eye witness are clear that that they heard a boom in the air and than the chopper started to fall and broke into two parts

Back
Top Bottom