What's new

Indian gujarat slums “covered in white cloth” during the visit of Boris Johnson

Keep trolling.. One bangladesh taka equal 2.21 Pakistan rupee and your political and establishment trolling your citizens.
Since we the poor backward Pakistani are not upto the standards of Mega rich and World leading Indians...
Why do you creatures come crawling on our forums. Since you are gods gift to mankind, why not spend some of your fortunes to create a platform other than the usual echo chambers where only Indians are accepted to play blind leading blind circus.

This means that a very small part of whole route has slum. Congrats to Gujarat for reducing slum to such a low level. However, slum doesn’t appear from the place where the cloth is removed.
They’re temporary settlements of construction workers, apparently Boris went to GIFT City and there are some temp makeshift housing for them which maybe the ones covered.

Else I’ve travelled extensively to Gujarat and can say its much better economically than the so-called Tier-1 cities.

Since we the poor backward Pakistani are not upto the standards of Mega rich and World leading Indians...
Why do you creatures come crawling on our forums. Since you are gods gift to mankind, why not spend some of your fortunes to create a platform other than the usual echo chambers where only Indians are accepted to play blind leading blind circus.
Haha Don't post any Indian news here then we don't need to come here. you guys posting even a third grade Indian political person media interviews for trolling.
Without Indians most of the pdf members will Quit lol

Haha Don't post any Indian news here then we don't need to come here. you guys posting even a third grade Indian political person media interviews for trolling.

They dven starts thread on rando. trit by somebody on India.

See what I mean, you creatures are convinced that the world revolves around you.... Besides most Indians don't come here to counter any narrative, it's more a case of that they need some place to box above weight, come here on their high horse. In any case Pakistan bashing is a vote winner in your country where as no one gives a damn about India in Pakistan.
Your Major Gobar Arya and others earn their rice bowl only by barking against Pakistan, alas regardless how big you talk.its Pakistan Obsession that drives Indians to descend on our forums.

Aha, white sheets to honour their white master.
Says the shameless guy who cannot afford to make an honest living in his own land and had to run away to goraland to afford that and an internet connection.

We are poor, we are desparate.
We are trying, we will succeed.

This means that a very small part of whole route has slum. Congrats to Gujarat for reducing slum to such a low level. However, slum doesn’t appear from the place where the cloth is removed.

I think you told the forum that you are from Gujarat or West Bengal but in any case this is "Vibrant Gujarat" at work.

Don't know what's wrong in covering...We clean house when guests visit our home right? All developing countries have slums.
Stop trolling and better focus on your country inflation

Please stop being a shameless Modi bhakt. When guests come to your house do you hide away your family members ? What did 30 years of BJP rule do in Gujarat do except create poor socio-economic conditions where people have to live in slums and also at least one entire village from where at least one family member has illegally gone to Canada or USA, one case being of the young family of husband, wife and a toddler who died on the frozen land between USA and Canada because they were trying to cross over into USA illegally ? Why did "Vibrant Gujarat" not work for this family and their village and I am sure many other people in Gujarat ?

Says the shameless guy who cannot afford to make an honest living in his own land and had to run away to goraland to afford that and an internet connection.

We are poor, we are desparate.
We are trying, we will succeed.
Big tall words from a faker. Alas.
You are as credible as your new ID.

I think you told the forum that you are from Gujarat or West Bengal but in any case this is "Vibrant Gujarat" at work.

Please stop being a shameless Modi bhakt. When guests come to your house do you push away your family members ? What did 30 years of BJP rule do in Gujarat do except create poor socio-economic conditions where people have to live in slums and also at least one entire village from where at least one family member has illegally gone to Canada or USA, one case being of the young family of husband, wife and a toddler who died on the frozen land between USA and Canada because they were trying to cross over into USA illegally ? Why did "Vibrant Gujarat" not work for this family and their village and I am sure many other people in Gujarat ?
I am not a party person but tell me an alternative to BJP. They are the least bad.
I will not vote for congress.
I am not happy with BJP.
But with the system we have, people like me have little choice.
Local parties take vote as a separate entity now but they mostly readily support others(despite ideological deferences) to form govt. later.
What to do.

I am not a party person but tell me an alternative to BJP. They are the least bad.
I will not vote for congress.
I am not happy with BJP.
But with the system we have, people like me have little choice.
Local parties take vote as a separate entity now but they mostly readily support others(despite ideological deferences) to form govt. later.
What to do.

Then you should support an umbrella group of progressive groups like the Communists and Swaraj Abhiyan. Only way to change India for the better permanently.

Big tall words from a faker. Alas.
You are as credible as your new ID.
I told the truth, and it's as credible as truth can be.
You simply can't afford to make an honest living in Pakistan. (That Or u simply greedy).
Either way,, someone like YOU, taunting others of being white slave is kind of ironic.

Then you should support an umbrella group of progressive groups like the Communists and Swaraj Abhiyan. Only way to change India for the better permanently.
Well, I am in university and recently defected from NSUI to AAP. Only gundaas become leaders, good guys have no chance

Please stop being a shameless Modi bhakt. When guests come to your house do you hide away your family members ? What did 30 years of BJP rule do in Gujarat do except create poor socio-economic conditions where people have to live in slums and also at least one entire village from where at least one family member has illegally gone to Canada or USA, one case being of the young family of husband, wife and a toddler who died on the frozen land between USA and Canada because they were trying to cross over into USA illegally ? Why did "Vibrant Gujarat" not work for this family and their village and I am sure many other people in Gujarat ?
I watched a documentary about alang and i feel its hell

Back
Top Bottom