What's new

Indian Grid Failure huge impact made them Potential target in case of war

First of All no trolling....

I just want some facts and discussion. The recent grid failure left half of India without electricity. Does this mean it made them a target in case of war. Also I would like to know in previous wars did either of country tried to attack such targets?

Your views.
Blame UP/Delhi......sabse jada bijali chor north main hain(north has the most people stealing electricity).One of the main reason for grid collapse.

They fry all electrical equipment, chips, transistors etc. in their blast radius.

And how they effect the humans?

I always thought if cruise missile carrying EMP warhead even if it is shot down EMP can detonate and fry all the humans and electronics

I always thought if cruise missile carrying EMP warhead even if it is shot down EMP can detonate and fry all the humans and electronics
As far as I know EMP don't fry humans but there MAY be some effect on brain circuitry which I am not sure of.

Add to that, nuclear bombs when detonate also generate same EMP but as everything is destroyed by the bomb itself, EMP doesn't matter.

If it would have been EMP attack my all electronic devices would have been gone.but i was here on pdf typing seriouly my post through out the power cut .

As far as I know EMP don't fry humans but there MAY be some effect on brain circuitry which I am not sure of.

Add to that, nuclear bombs when detonate also generate same EMP but as everything is destroyed by the bomb itself, EMP doesn't matter.
only Electronic engineers can understand:cool:

Back
Top Bottom