What's new

Indian Govt not to support Bill to declare Pakistan a 'terror state'

Russia won't accompany them pertaining to such over ambitious moves. One thing Russia can't afford is, jeopardizing its relations with China. Trump is working his *** out to neutralize issues with Russia and then isolate China.

Not gonna happen....the deep state in US still has that Cold War mentality. Russia needs China at this current juncture, and China needs Russian energy supplies as it is energy starved

Not gonna happen....the deep state in US still has that Cold War mentality. Russia needs China at this current juncture, and China needs Russian energy supplies as it is energy starved
It obviously would not happen. If Russia acts the way White house wants then it would lose its last chance to emerge as a world superpower. This chance might never cross their way, down the line. The more realistic combination is Pakistan, China, Russia and Turkey. All other countries are worst than vultures.

Looks like they realized and dont wants to get embarrass at international level
Well I also closely follow geo dunya and other pakistani channels there are few intelligent and truth speaking pakistanis who want good things for pakistan are being blamed as traitor gaddar raw agents etc...ok anyways live in fool paradise ur choice

Well I also closely follow geo dunya and other pakistani channels there are few intelligent and truth speaking pakistanis who want good things for pakistan are being blamed as traitor gaddar raw agents etc...ok anyways live in fool paradise ur choice
Hello bhakt..

What if they declare?
We don't care
The world don't care
And
IMG_0937.GIF

Hello bhakt..
Hello Muhhamad

What if they declare?
We don't care
The world don't care
And View attachment 379417
Just because of this attitude
What if they declare?
We don't care
The world don't care
And View attachment 379417
Bhai mere just becs of this I dont care attitude today pakistan is alone in the region and in entire world only country with pakistan is China ..even Arab and muslim countries support India ...well lets focus on the topic India could not declare pak a terror state becs of the reason we know pak relation with India is not controlled by Nawaz govt but by other forces anyways accept or troll me your choice

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom