What's new

Indian govt claims India is 100,000 years old, while humans first settled in India 35,000 years later.

She's a beauty and so shy. But when I take her out for a cup of tea I wouldn't be able to say her name. :lol:

@Bilal9 @Naofumi @Sainthood 101

She looks like Indonesian comedian, Rina Rose

1635165469971.png

1635165504446.png

Just compare

A bit but Rina's face is broader and Yawayamayatitiyon is prettier.

Well no one that will exactly look similar unless they are sisters or within family.

This is another Indonesian, same age I think with her

Yoriko Angeline

Well, all these marvelous aircraft, water craft and spacecraft that supposedly wandered about the solar system and The Wonder That Was India 7000 to 15,000 years ago without any other culture nearby or afar knowing about these, and not a single construction manual existing now, not a single specimen existing now, surely is a bluff as you said. Too much internalization of forefathers' tall tales.

Can you describe in words what you want to point out ? :)
The biggest sign of a loser is, he blames others.

India's official national identity is based on the Hindustani Maurya empire [Lion's emblem]. Bharati Hindutva identity is different, based on nonsense.

Your national identity is based on a weak empire that lasted 138 years and didnt even rule the southern half of your country? why?

Even the british ruled longer and left a far bigger legacy

before dinosaurs their were jinn civilization on earth run by bjp rss but got destroyed by isi.

Speaking of jinns, it isn't just the Hindutvadis who believe in tall tales. During Zia ul Haq's time some of his mullahism-driven Pakistani "scientists" did some "research" on how to harness to power of jinns to generate electricity or some Pakistani PhDs who now who carry on that honorable research and one of them also claims that listening to certain holy verses can cure cancer type of diseases and he propagates this finding to his students. Well, that last type of thing I have read multiple times on PDF in a context not about cancers but about ridding oneself of practical problems. And some respected Pakistanis aalims also claim that earthquakes happen because of bad deeds especially by women. This type of thinking seems to be a desi issue.

Speaking of jinns, it isn't just the Hindutvadis who believe in tall tales. During Zia ul Haq's time some of his mullahism-driven Pakistani "scientists" did some "research" on how to harness to power of jinns to generate electricity or some Pakistani PhDs who now who carry on that honorable research and one of them also claims that listening to certain holy verses can cure cancer type of diseases and he propagates this finding to his students. Well, that last type of thing I have read multiple times on PDF in a context not about cancers but about ridding oneself of practical problems. And some respected Pakistanis aalims also claim that earthquakes happen because of bad deeds especially by women. This type of thinking seems to be a desi issue.

the jinn bit is true how do you think usa top scientist were getting ideas from n how to do it. arthur c clarke. the quran verse healing only make sense if you understand frequency, read about rife frequency healing. tesla mentioned frequency too. we in this dunia dont know jack sh it we are brainwashed ppl taught by elites to think less and materialism.

the jinn bit is true how do you think usa top scientist were getting ideas from n how to do it. arthur c clarke.

??

the quran verse healing only make sense if you understand frequency

Bhai, that's straight out superstition. Please rid yourself of if. Quran is a way to enable a society that has socio-economic and political justice and progress, and not to chant verses like a Brahmin priest.

But yes, having a cat purring nearby certainly will calm you down and bring you joy. The cat's purr frequency has that effect.

read about rife frequency healing.

The Rife Machine seems to be pseudoscience and dangerous too. From the website of Cancer Research UK :
Rife machines produce low electromagnetic energy waves. These waves are similar to radio waves. Supporters of the treatment claim that the Rife machine can treat different conditions including cancer. There is no reliable evidence that the Rife machine works as a cure for cancer.
Side effects

Supporters of the Rife machine say there aren’t any side effects. But there have been some reports of electrical shocks and rashes.

There is also no evidence that it doesn’t cause harm.

tesla mentioned frequency too.

What did Tesla mention ?

??

Bhai, that's straight out superstition. Please rid yourself of if. Quran is a way to enable a society that has socio-economic and political justice and progress, and not to chant verses like a Brahmin priest.

But yes, having a cat purring nearby certainly will calm you down and bring you joy. The cat's purr frequency has that effect.

The Rife Machine seems to be pseudoscience and dangerous too. From the website of Cancer Research UK :

What did Tesla mention ?
**** off i done my research i got a similar fucking machine so yadre stop teaching me.
dickheads like u just talk out of your a ss if u want truth you must buy the product do your own research these days you cant rely on fda which in itself is a monopoly for cartel.

uk mayaday country cant cure cancer but puddy yavani since i was in nappies they have been asking more money from ppl it is a scam they just want more more of your money n come up with bull shit.
cancer is curable. but if are the person to cure it then you be arrested or murdered.

Last edited:
uk mayaday country cant cure cancer but puddy yavani since i was in nappies

What does "mayaday country" mean and what does "puddy yavani" mean ?

cancer is curable. but if are the person to cure it then you be arrested or murdered.

Many cancers are curable now but many in countries like India, Pakistan and even USA either die because their Capitalist governments don't arrangement free treatment for them or they suffer for long because of waiting in queues because again their Capitalist governments don't build free hospitals, in fact not enough hospitals in any case.

What does "mayaday country" mean and what does "puddy yavani" mean ?

Many cancers are curable now but many in countries like India, Pakistan and even USA either die because their Capitalist governments don't arrangement free treatment for them or they suffer for long because of waiting in queues because again their Capitalist governments don't build free hospitals, in fact not enough hospitals in any case.

NO NO NO DID YOU READ IT IS CALLED FDA IS A MONOPLY TO PROTECT ROCKFELLER MEDICAL CARTEL INDUSTRY SAME WITH UK.

Many many years ago when our master was the glorious white english jew master called British empire ruled us he didnt allow us to have real cost effective solution to cure or design plans i give you an example, indians were getting diseases from dirty water that could have easily be cleaned from ozone generator but British banned it and forced Indian to buy expensive methods to clean water. when Indian wanted to design their own train that was much better than shitty Anglo english one , the english master forced Indian to abandon their design by force and go along with their inefficient design.

indians are presumptuous they have bring life from another galaxy to milky way :rofl:

As I said before, Indians claimed that Spock matriculated at Nalanda university to learn warp drive. As warp drive was an ancient Indian invention gifted to the Vulcans. Indians were traveling from one planetary system to another since Vedic times.
The page doesn't speak about ancient "Indian" spacecraft which roamed the solar system 7000 years ago. If anybody wants to have even more fun they can read this "research" document prepared by Professor Shivanandam M, head of Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi Viswa Mahavidyalaya, Kanchipuram ( Tamil Nadu state ). I quote its abstract :

Have fun reading. And NASA, SpaceX, Relativity Space and Russia must submit themselves to the superiority of the Vedic civilization.

@Chhatrapati

you are correct. Indians invented the warp drive. Is James T Kirk an ancient Indian? Or was he an ancient Indian god? Is he the god of fertility?

Your national identity is based on a weak empire that lasted 138 years and didnt even rule the southern half of your country? why?

Even the british ruled longer and left a far bigger legacy
Why would India [Hindustan] base its identity on a foreign state, colonial Britain? Not possible.

Mauryan empire at its peak was the greatest in area of all India based empires, including Mughal. It was brief, though the most qualitative of the ancient empires in India, a single unified state at its peak reaching Uzbekistan in the West and much of the South.

Maurya Wikipedia: "The Maurya Empire was a geographically extensive Iron Age historical power in South Asia."

Maurya Brittanica.com: "Mauryan empire, in ancient India, a state centred at Pataliputra (later Patna) near the junction of the Son and Ganges (Ganga) rivers. It lasted from about 321 to 185 BCE and was the first empire to encompass most of the Indian subcontinent. The Mauryan empire was an efficient and highly organized autocracy with a standing army and civil service."

Why would India [Hindustan] base its identity on a foreign state, colonial Britain? Not possible.

Mauryan empire at its peak was the greatest in area of all India based empires, including Mughal. It was brief, though the most qualitative of the ancient empires in India, a single unified state at its peak reaching Uzbekistan in the West and much of the South.

Maurya Wikipedia: "The Maurya Empire was a geographically extensive Iron Age historical power in South Asia."

Maurya Brittanica.com: "Mauryan empire, in ancient India, a state centred at Pataliputra (later Patna) near the junction of the Son and Ganges (Ganga) rivers. It lasted from about 321 to 185 BCE and was the first empire to encompass most of the Indian subcontinent. The Mauryan empire was an efficient and highly organized autocracy with a standing army and civil service."

Considering the Mauryan Empire was founded in Punjab and was developed in Taxila around the Indus Valley, it seems strange that all Indians claim this as their legacy.

Like Romania claiming to be succesors of the Roman Empire

Not even mentioning the fact that future kingdoms had far greater cultural and archelogical significance.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom