What's new

Indian govt behind Mumbai Attacks: Satish Verma

Signed affidavit saying what? :lol:Did you even bother to read & understand anything before indulging in this nonsense? Daft statement . No evidence against LeT? Abu Jundal? Headley? Recorded conversations? Not enough eh? We probably bought over the Americans too, right? And all those Pakistani journalists, Kasab's village....family...aunt etc...

Then you should have insisted that he was Pakistani even after he was deported. Begging KSA saying he was Pakistani only to change your tune the moment you realised you had failed.... Kasab didn't get a trial? What?:woot:

Yeah right. Swallow that rubbish because no one else will. Did you ask the Americans to give you access to Headley? How do you interrogate a man on death row? Are you so totally ignorant of the law?

You are wasting your time. Most of them have decided on their own,evidence does not matter. They will give importance on hearsay but total ignore solid proof. You cannot convince them who have made up their mind that India is bad and everything is conspiracy to malign them.

And we have signed affidavit of senior Indian Government official who claims that the attacks were carried out by Indian Government, what of that? And not a single shred of evidence against the so called organization that sent him, why is that?

Why would we not make every attempt to ensure that no Pakistani is deported to India? 1-2 random samples constitute the whole world, whereby you failed to offer Kassab a public trial?

The Pakistani investigation team was not there to assist in Kassab's sentencing, but rather on a fact finding mission to find out how much water the Indian claims held. Non production of the only surviving member for interrogation by the Pakistani side is sufficient proof how hollow Indian Government claims were and how absurd the stories.

I could not have expected such a response from you. No Muslim, none at all, would use the word bhagwan as bhagwan to us is nothing. Why would somebody waste his strength on something which he does not give even an iota of value to? If I truly wish to repent, I would repent to my deity and not to some thing over which I have no faith.

In easy words, as Muslims believe that there is no hindu god, why would any Muslim be concerned with his wrath?

Maybe he had turned Hindu after he realised his predicament. Maybe he thought that Allah is powerless now and wanted to try some alternative options...:omghaha:

MUST WATCH#Kharra Sach (Terrorist India) – 15th July 2013#MUST WATCH​

Mubashir Lucman Showing Real Face of Indian Country as Real Terrorist & also Thrashes Pakistani Journalists,leaders & Social workers who support INDIA

Last edited by a moderator:
News Hour (Bombai Hamlay Bharat Nay Khud Karwaye) - 15th July 2013​

News Hour (Bombai Hamlay Bharat Nay Khud Karwaye) - 15th July 2013​

You should show all this to the GoP !!!! They are the ones saying Kasab is Pakistani! :omghaha:

Based on this then everybody in Pakistan is a RAW agent. Pakistani Government, Pakistani media. RAW is the BEST!:nana:

Off The Record (Mumbai Attacks Inside Job..The Story Unveiled) – 15th July 2013​

Watch Kuldeep Nayyar(Indian Anylst) , Zaid Hamid(Anylst) & Dr. Saeed Peerzada in Off The Record – 15th July 2013

Indepth ( Parliment Aur Mumbai Humlo Ka ****** Darama Be Naqaab !! ) – 15th July 2013​

Islamabad Tonight 15 July 2013

Asma Jahangeer blaming Pakistani security agencies on Bombay and other many local incidents​

GoP have admitted that all conspiracies and attack wad done by Pakistanis.

GEO told not to call Sarabjit Singh a "Terrorist"​

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom