What's new

Indian govt behind Mumbai Attacks: Satish Verma

Another breaking news - Ancient secrets revealed. Indian (Hindus) were responsible for the beginning of World War I and World War II - including the Gas chambers. Indian hand is also found in the atomic explosions in Japan. Indians are just so evil that they also created the Devil's state of Israel and killed 1000000000000 muslims in the Pakistani subcontinent alone.

That wz stupid :cuckoo:.....

he was not religiously inspired ******, he was an average Muslim, poverty was his problem and money was his motive.
The words " bhagawan mujhe maaf nahi karega comes from a thought that " he killed so many Hindus, people who belong to bhagawan, the god of Hindus, so he thinks bhagawan will not forgive him for killing so many of his followers.. he thinks the Hindu god will be angry on him..that was his concept about gods and religions, Muslims belong to allah and Hindus belong to bhagawan.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: U can expect this master piece only from an Indian... :rofl::rofl:

A BRIEF HISTORY OF INDIAN BLAME GAME ON PAKISTAN OF TERRORISM IN INDIA

Last edited by a moderator:
MUST WATCH

SECOND PROGRAM ON INDIAN TERROR

KHARA SAACH 16-07-2013

SEE HOW PLAY GROUND GOT DIRTY IN KASHMIR AND HOW THEY TREATED MUSLAS THERE

WHY INDIAN FEMALES WERE VIGOROUSLY PROTESTING IN FRONT OF RASHTRIYA RIFLES BASE

SAMNJHOTA EXPRESS

BABURI MOSQUE

HEMANT KARKARE

CHUCK HAGELl ON INDIAN TERROR IN PAKISTAN

RAPES

KASHMIRS CALLING MUBASHIR CRYING THAT NO ONE INCLUDING PAKISTAN CARES FOR THEM

AKBAR BUGTI ON COWARDNESS OF CERTAIN FEW FLEEING IN BALUCHISTAN AND OTHER PLACES IN 1971

RUSSIA ON TERRORISM IN BALUCHISTAN

LASTLY HAMID MIR'S OLD COLUMN IN WHICH HE DESCRIBES NAWAZ SHARIF AS SUSPENDING/BREAKING THE CONSTITUTION IN 1999 AND NOT PERVEZ MUSHARAF(SEE CHANGING TACTICS OF MEDIA MAFIA)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude....how come your own government including Mush never alleged these Khara Sach? Ever wonder why ?

So wait, Kasab actually said, Bhagwan Mujhay maaf nehi keray ga..." ?
Like the saying goes, when nearing your end, your innersef comes out.

But Maybe to Indians, he became a secular Muslim in India after all those years spent in prison in india and truly felt sorry for the Hindus he killed and wanted forgiveness from Hindu gods.

In the end, I'd say, Bhagwan tumbari atma ko shanti de Kasab. Hope your Indian captors performed your last rites to proper Hindu guidelines.

17_07_2013_014_006.jpg

you accept that possibility that Muslims can become terrorists, but you can't accept that fact that some Muslim after killing so many Hindus is afraid and sacred that Hindu god will not forgive him for that.
there are plenty of Muslims who are not overly concerned or knowledgeable about teachings of Islam.. so don't give me the argument that you or any Muslim doesn't consider the concept that there is bhagawan as Hindu god Allah as Muslims god , it's his personal concept that he believe that bhagawan also exists, it may not suit your concept, it may not suit majority Muslims concept, there are Muslims who know lights candle in front of Jesus and pray, there are Muslims who do various Hindus rituals which Islam prohibits, who go to shabarimala.

Do you realize how weak your arguments is? I mean seriously, on the one hand you claim that it was LeT (supposedly a Muslim extremist group) and on the other hand you want me to consider the possibility that such a brain washed person (belonging to a branch of Talibaan, I guess) would have any iota of belief or consideration for a hindu deity?

You ignored 1 very important factor in the equation up there.......neither of us holds high profile intelligence/government jobs nor do we represent the Governments stance on this forum (atleast officially). Cause if we did hold important positions in the civil administration then our signed statements would be taken very seriously.

A fact which is totally inconsequential as this entire event is hearsay, has no legal standing, as it can neither proved, nor be disproved in court of law.

And even if were to give huge allowance and accept the R V S Mani's statement on face value, what proof is there that Satish Verma knows, what he is talking about?

Had he presented R V S Mani with any proof to support his supposed statements?

If yes, were these proofs presented in court along with the affidavit, if not, why not? Did he accept Satish Verma allegations on the face value? if not why didn't RVS Mani ask Satish Verma to prove his allegations.

And the most important question. what is RVS Mani's motive behind giving such an affidavit right now? Why not he submit the same very next day of the coversation or atleast, when the Mumbai trial was going on. Did he truly believe in Satish Verma's allegation, and wanted to bring truth behind Mumbai attack to light or he simply thinks Satish Verma is barking mad(to have made such allegations) and wanted to discredit him and thereby in his organisation(CBI) because of the on going interdepartmental tiff.

And lastly this entire incident becomes moot as Satish Verma is not ready to accept, having made such claims.

Signed affidavit saying what? :lol:Did you even bother to read & understand anything before indulging in this nonsense? Daft statement . No evidence against LeT? Abu Jundal? Headley? Recorded conversations? Not enough eh? We probably bought over the Americans too, right? And all those Pakistani journalists, Kasab's village....family...aunt etc...

I know your IQ is very, very, limited. However, I will try and make it easy for you, GoI planned and executed all these terrorist attacks but.......but, they used assets that were external. Pakistanis may have been used, Americans may have been used and so could have been many other free lancers/kidnapped and coerced individuals etc.

But the basic and fundamental fact is that it was GoI that had those attacks carried out.

Then you should have insisted that he was Pakistani even after he was deported. Begging KSA saying he was Pakistani only to change your tune the moment you realised you had failed.... Kasab didn't get a trial? What?:woot:

Headley was a US Citizen when the attacks occurred, perhaps US Government was also involved in those attacks? I mean, you are going by Citizenship right?

And in which world did Kassab get a fair trial? A fair trial is one where a person is allowed to defend himself and to plead his case. The trial, just like the trial of the recently hanged Kashmiri and many many others, was a farce.

Yeah right. Swallow that rubbish because no one else will. Did you ask the Americans to give you access to Headley? How do you interrogate a man on death row? Are you so totally ignorant of the law?

I have just 1 question, why were we not given access to Kassab even though we sent a team of interrogators to India? The team was responding to Indian calls of support on the case, why then were they refused direct access? There is only 1 reason and that was to ensure that truth would not surface.

A fact which is totally inconsequential as this entire event is hearsay, has no legal standing, as it can neither proved, nor be disproved in court of law.

And even if were to give huge allowance and accept the R V S Mani's statement on face value, what proof is there that Satish Verma knows, what he is talking about?

Had he presented R V S Mani with any proof to support his supposed statements?

If yes, were these proofs presented in court along with the affidavit, if not, why not? Did he accept Satish Verma allegations on the face value? if not why didn't RVS Mani ask Satish Verma to prove his allegations.

And the most important question. what is RVS Mani's motive behind giving such an affidavit right now? Why not he submit the same very next day of the coversation or atleast, when the Mumbai trial was going on. Did he truly believe in Satish Verma's allegation, and wanted to bring truth behind Mumbai attack to light or he simply thinks Satish Verma is barking mad(to have made such allegations) and wanted to discredit him and thereby in his organisation(CBI) because of the on going interdepartmental tiff.

And lastly this entire incident becomes moot as Satish Verma is not ready to accept, having made such claims.

None the less, when the same official blames GoP for some terrorism, you would be the first one to believe and propate his story. It's a matter of selective truth. In any case, is this not a prime case for the Supreme Court of India to take a suo moto note of and have it investigated?

Do you realize how weak your arguments is? I mean seriously, on the one hand you claim that it was LeT (supposedly a Muslim extremist group) and on the other hand you want me to consider the possibility that such a brain washed person (belonging to a branch of Talibaan, I guess) would have any iota of belief or consideration for a hindu deity?

go to YouTube and listen to kasab's own words, that he was in this because of poverty, he didn't have much idea about jihad, he clearly says his family members name, all Muslims, name of the village he and his family used to live and work, how did he trained and come to India, etc etc many things, but you want to ignore all those words come from the same mouth except the mention of "bhagawan ", as if Muslim can't recognise the existence of Hindu deity and fear him at a moment of emotional break down from the thought that he killed so many innocent Hindus. what a selective listening.

I know your IQ is very, very, limited. However, I will try and make it easy for you, GoI planned and executed all these terrorist attacks but.......but, they used assets that were external. Pakistanis may have been used, Americans may have been used and so could have been many other free lancers/kidnapped and coerced individuals etc.

:lol::lol: ...and you say my IQ is very, very limited........

But the basic and fundamental fact is that it was GoI that had those attacks carried out.

:cuckoo:

Headley was a US Citizen when the attacks occurred, perhaps US Government was also involved in those attacks? I mean, you are going by Citizenship right?

You don't even understand what you are jabbering about, your government was claiming an Indian as your own and the Americans actually arrested Headley all by themselves. Something that Pakistan would never do. Pathetic !

And in which world did Kassab get a fair trial? A fair trial is one where a person is allowed to defend himself and to plead his case. The trial, just like the trial of the recently hanged Kashmiri and many many others, was a farce.

I suppose the only fair trials happen in your tribal areas........:lol:

I have just 1 question, why were we not given access to Kassab even though we sent a team of interrogators to India? The team was responding to Indian calls of support on the case, why then were they refused direct access? There is only 1 reason and that was to ensure that truth would not surface.

You were responding to Indian calls of support? Not because a terrorist attack was planned from your soil? If there was no case, what were they investigating? You don't get access to death row prisoners just because you ask. Indian courts haven't ceded jurisdiction to Pakistan.

None the less, when the same official blames GoP for some terrorism, you would be the first one to believe and propate his story. It's a matter of selective truth. In any case, is this not a prime case for the Supreme Court of India to take a suo moto note of and have it investigated?

Nope, this official blaming Pakistan would be like Indian members here blaming Pakistan on the strength of their own "conviction". It has zero value outside. The Supreme court of India taking suo moto cognizance? Of what? The official has not even accepted that he said anything. Another official claims that he said something. Even in the best case, it would be hearsay. In this case, there is simply no logic whatsoever. Unlike in your country, our courts actually follow the law. Even your courts wouldn't be bothered about such nonsense. Otherwise they might have hauled up the government on what a former ISI chief said about hiding OBL...:lol::lol: Maybe even investigate what the top-most, most well connected analyst, Zaid Hamid has to say......:)Imagine taking up what some mid-level police officer might have said.....:cuckoo:

A claim planted by a retired officer who was NOT concerned with the matter at all is not a fact. Similar to how Hamid Gul's claims are not facts and pakistan is not launching another investigation based on his media claims.

In this case the retired officer is saying he heard someone else say that, that someone else is involved in a politically sensitive case. There are absolutely no grounds to investigate this further, other than his intentions behind this attempt to sabotage the other investigation.

Pakistani reaction, I understand. You guys are feeling relieved about making that donation at the grocery shop now.

I will repeat, X accuses that he heard Y say those things (hence Y's opinion is not credible as he was not in a position to know such things, neither has he come out and said it openly).

That's no FACT.
Infact it has nothing to do with the Mumbai attacks case at all.
Try convincing the Pakistanis on what you've just mentioned! They'll continue to make a mountain out of a molehill even though it's based on falsehood and idiocy! It's like saying Mush was on the payroll of the MOSSAD, responsible for 9/11!!! (Or was he?)I think the Indian media needs to go to town on this!

Back
Top Bottom