What's new

Indian govt behind Mumbai Attacks: Satish Verma

Maybe he was a Muslim but his accent doesn't sound like Pakistani accent at all not Balochi accent, not Pashto, Punjabi or Sindhi not even the way small ethnic groups speak like Brohi, Siraiki, Gilgiti etc, I'm not saying he wasn't a Muslim 'cuz I don't know but that video clearly shows that he doesn't know how people from different regions of Pakistan speak.

Since when TOI became a reliable source for pakistanis ???

obviously it was an inside job.

26/11 was the greatest "gift" to india since mother teresa....served them incredibly well in about 10 different ways; though in the end, poor indians suffered needlessly -- lives destroyed -- and the establishment didnt get what they wanted

HS still roams free, arms deals to Pak not suspended, no pressure from world community against Kashmiri nationalist groups, not to mention that many pondered why crores were spent on Kasabs prison arrangements when scores of indians go to sleep hungry

TOI publishes the raw news of India and also the thoughts of Indian people. Should I post some here? Anyway, you will soon know who is going to get what!

Yes sir I do agree with you.....but when something positive is posted about India and its source is TOI....some members start crying for a more reliable source...strange.....well tatz Jus my observation...peace V

It's just a Hindu policy to break the alliance among Pakistanis, Chinese and Maoist. They know pretty well that if Pakistan and China remain ally, it will hurt India drastically. So, whoever did the attack, that's not the important thing here; involving Pakistan's name with this despicable act is. Certainly, Pakistan should take it as a major concern as India won't stop here. They will keep on doing such copycat attacks to rage the Lankans and subsequently will blame it on Pakistan.

#MUST WATCH#

FROM 1989 TILL DATE 1LAKH 25000 KASHMIRIS KILLED BY INDIAN ARMY

12000 MISSING KASHMIRIS

10,000 KASHMIRI WOMEN GET RAPED

45,000 KASHMIRI WOMEN WIDOWED

1 LAKH 25000 CHILDERN YATEEM/FATHERS KILLED

1 LAKH 18,883 KASHMIRIS IN CUSTODY ON DIFFERENT CASES

DURING CUSTODY KASHMIRIS KILLED ARE 6982

QUESTION FOR MEDIA MAFIA IN THE END MUST SEE

Last edited by a moderator:
TALAT HUSSAINS COLUMN ON INDIAN TERROR

INDIAN OFFICERS TESTIMONY AND MATAM OF "SOME PAKISTANIS"

g1.jpg

obviously it was an inside job.

Obviously....Especially for those whose brains are outside.....

26/11 was the greatest "gift" to india since mother teresa....served them incredibly well in about 10 different ways; though in the end, poor indians suffered needlessly -- lives destroyed -- and the establishment didnt get what they wanted

...and I suppose you see all the violence in your country as the greatest gifts for Pakistanis. Did you guys get what you wanted.....?

HS still roams free, arms deals to Pak not suspended, no pressure from world community against Kashmiri nationalist groups, not to mention that many pondered why crores were spent on Kasabs prison arrangements when scores of indians go to sleep hungry.

Then that would be great wouldn't it except that after OBL, no one believes a word that you say. Your country's words, like yours is mud......

Let's for argument sake consider that Indian government did it. Now leave what Indians and Pakistani think what happened or who did it, lets see what others think. It is fair to say that their are takers of Indian theory, are their and takers for Pakistani theory?
So Indian government did it and blamed on Pakistan, masterful.
Pakistani government mostly accepted our version and only different on state involvement. Now considering the intellectual's of Pakistan is PDF thinks we did it, why is GOP taking no stand?

Wait we have bought Zardari and NS as well.

So not only we are fooling everyone but we are capable of fooling your government too. Given that government represents people, the conclusion therefore.

Indian government is very intelligent and masterfully blamed 26/11 on Pakistan.
Pakistani government is foolish who have accepted Indian version, even people get some credit in it, because they have not made much effort to counter it.

Obviously....Especially for those whose brains are outside....

my phone seems to do most of the thinking nowdays :laugh:

its over-whelming at times, i miss the simplicity of 1980s

...and I suppose you see all the violence in your country as the greatest gifts for Pakistanis. Did you guys get what you wanted.....?

we dont gain from it....whereas you did

(or at least y'all thought you would)

Then that would be great wouldn't it except that after OBL, no one believes a word that you say. Your country's words, like yours is mud......

Our credibility certainly took an azz-whippin but then again so did country's that send spies in the garb of "diplomats" and "consultants" and who claim to fight al qaeda on one hand while spreading its tentacles in Yemen, Syria and Egypt to an extent.

For a country deep in "mud" -- it's curious how much they beg us for help to give them a half dignified exit out of a war that was the longest in their history (by their - i refer to the US, not ISAF in its entirety)

Let's for argument sake consider that Indian government did it. Now leave what Indians and Pakistani think what happened or who did it, lets see what others think. It is fair to say that their are takers of Indian theory, are their and takers for Pakistani theory?
So Indian government did it and blamed on Pakistan, masterful.
Pakistani government mostly accepted our version

no we didnt; we've been asking for evidence since 2008...all we got was marathi prose and made in Pakistan toothpaste :laugh:

Now considering the intellectual's of Pakistan is PDF thinks we did it, why is GOP taking no stand?

busy with their domestic conundrums to care

Wait we have bought Zardari and NS as well.

both seemed genuinely keen on "moving forward" but india seems to continue to play victim card

Indian government is very intelligent and masterfully blamed 26/11 on Pakistan.
Pakistani government is foolish who have accepted Indian version, even people get some credit in it, because they have not made much effort to counter it.

no, i just think there's apathy

Kasab (or whatever his name was) was hung. The saga ended there.

For that...you need to have stupid enemies & we are lucky that way.....:)

For a country deep in "mud" -- it's curious how much they beg us for help to give them a half dignified exit out of a war that was the longest in their history (by their - i refer to the US, not ISAF in its entirety)

...and what happens after they leave? You get tossed back into the trash bin....?

my phone seems to do most of the thinking nowdays :laugh:

its over-whelming at times, i miss the simplicity of 1980s

(or at least y'all thought you would)

Our credibility certainly took an azz-whippin but then again so did country's that send spies in the garb of "diplomats" and "consultants" and who claim to fight al qaeda on one hand while spreading its tentacles in Yemen, Syria and Egypt to an extent.

no we didnt; we've been asking for evidence since 2008...all we got was marathi prose and made in Pakistan toothpaste :laugh:

busy with their domestic conundrums to care

both seemed genuinely keen on "moving forward" but india seems to continue to play victim card

no, i just think there's apathy

Kasab (or whatever his name was) was hung. The saga ended there.

this is what we call "Pathological Liars" :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom