What's new

Indian govt 'aggressively' developing infrastructures near LAC to counter Chinese aggression

View attachment 907055
The Central government has been carrying out infrastructure development "aggressively" on the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in order to counter the Chinese aggression in the border regions of Arunachal Pradesh. The Union government has assigned the Border Roads Organisation (BRO) to develop and maintain all road networks in the key border areas of western Assam and western Arunachal Pradesh.

[/USER]

This stuff is starting now? This should've stated when the talks of "two front wars" were taking place. Who are the prime contractors in these projects? Any Western involvement?

To be honest - if China is to reclaim Taiwan - it must first fight and win a war against India, then reset the LAC/border to China's interests and look to degrade India's military capability - so India cannot later on "interfer" in a China-Taiwan war - as India will be "egged" on by the Americans to get involved then...

China cannot fight a war with India and Taiwan at the same time.

The recent war in Ukraine has shown you need to use absolute force early on asap if you are to win.

This didn't make sense to me. I think one war comes under China's Eastern theater command and the other under Northern or Western theater command.

If the Chinese ever want to reclam Taiwan, than India's is their least of worries. They have to worry about defeating a potential alliance of the US + Japan + Australia + UK and possibly NATO (per it's charter about one country's conflict is everyone's) and then India.

Good for IA. Now they can run much faster, instead of being caught by thousands.
Defence personnel and equipment will be easily transported to the border points at a moment's notice from several key installations in Assam. It will also increase the patrolling capacities of the Indian forces

Defence personnel and equipment will be easily transported to the border points at a moment's notice from several key installations in Assam. It will also increase the patrolling capacities of the Indian forces
China is just trying to look relevant / important by taking punga with a Super Power, especially under current circumstances China has no chance of achieving anything while Modi Ji is in Govt.

Who are the prime contractors in these projects? Any Western involvement?
Zoji La Tunnel: Megha Engineering and Infrastructures Ltd
Sela Tunnel & Nechipu tunnel: Patel Engineering Ltd
New Austrian Tunneling Method is being used for the construction of these tunnels.

Zoji-la Tunnel: Megha Engineering and Infrastructures Ltd​

Sela Tunnel & Nechipu tunnel: Patel Engineering Ltd. for the Border Roads Organization (BRO) under Project Vartak

New Austrian Tunneling Method is being used for the construction of these tunnels.

On Patel engineering, I should've just guessed it! :lol:

On Austrian method: yes, I can see that from the tunnel images, that's why I asked which international companies were involved. This is RTB (rapid tunnel build) in progress.

1671645832854.png

I don't have enough burnol for this. India has beaten me again

But... But... But... As some Indian MPs are saying and questioning that why 56" and his gang are not willing to disclose or discuss as what did exactly happened during the most recent clash between IA and PLA.
No Fanboys videos please.
But but does your super power do also?

They are making infrastructure to facilitate Chinese army.😛😛😛
I take positive way that local people are beneficial here.....

Back
Top Bottom