What's new

Indian government claims to cause heavy losses to Pakistan Army along LoC

Hahaha, you are desperate like your army who is publishing farts to raise the moral of your soldiers.

Check again, it is ISPR(your army) which is tweeting hot farts, where as the current thread is based on news from Indian media.
Seems your army is as desperate as Indian media.

Right to Information act (RTI)... Any Indian citizen get correct information including number of casuality in LOC for an expense of only Rs.10... Your army not discloses the casualty even before Parliament... Why they fear to disclose the casualty???
This is an absolute lie ISPR release the number of total Casualities every year they also released the number of Casualties in Kashmir in 2017 in a press release in the First week of January 2018 the number was around 17-18
@Areesh @naveedullahkhankhattak @Windjammer can you share the link?

Why is Islamabad not deterred when the Indian Army has killed close to five Pakistani soldiers for every single personnel it has lost? Why does Pakistan continue to violate the ceasefire agreement? Click here to read more

"Think tank" my as.s. Stop posting lies on this forum.

Right to Information act (RTI)... Any Indian citizen get correct information including number of casuality in LOC for an expense of only Rs.10... Your army not discloses the casualty even before Parliament... Why they fear to disclose the casualty???
I have already explained it in another thread, however it's another thing GOI is not even willing to disclose the cost of weapon acquisition to the parliament.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indians-taste-your-own-medicine.543516/

I feel bad for the injuns as they have to live in a distorted reality in a parallel universe. They are mentally unable to differentiate between reality and fantasy thanks to their own media.

Blah blah blah more made up crap.

I feel bad for the injuns as they have to live in a distorted reality in a parallel universe. They are mentally unable to differentiate between reality and fantasy thanks to their own media.

Believe you me..your army's fantasies are much more fantastic.

Werent they the one's who claimed they were no Pakistani soldiers in Kargil for ten whole years and now every now and then they keep claiming they know number of Indian soldiers KIA better that Indian army itself.

it dost have a proof backing it so its a white Lie
And where is the proof of ISPR's claims ?

Dont tell me, that grainy video of some tree in a forrest catching fire, is proof of 5 Indian soldier KIA.

Hindus are begging to Pakistan "haaar maan lo na please jaaani maaaan lo hum ne tumharay 20 civilians maray hain...likin tum ne tu hamari posts hi urra di..hai julmi....maaaaan maaan lo warna modi jee apne pechay se bara fart marain ga"

And where is the proof of ISPR's claims ?

Dont tell me, that grainy video of some tree in a forrest catching fire, is proof of 5 Indian soldier KIA.
come on man have some courage to accept truth
the-truth-will-set-you-free-but-first-it-will-piss-you-off.jpg

Back
Top Bottom