What's new

Indian girl stripped and molested on 8km walk of shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't the clip from an indian news channel, why are they speaking english and not hindi?

Er....we can post the report in Indian languages,but therez no point in posting it here.

ontopic
We need have more presence of the authorities in the tribal areas as ,this where there are higher chances of the tribal being exploited attributed to the naive nature of the tribals.

its normal. Many people prefer to speak and listen English in the subcontinent

Buddy, This is not called preference here this is called 'choice'.. we have not only Hindi and English Channels but we have news and entertainment channels in regional languages as well.

Fuckign pricks, what were all those dickless men doing? ******* pussies, do they not have women at home? WTF is this? Broad daylight, in a city, traffic flowing by, people watching... WTF is this ****.... I mean WTF!

Dick less, spineless dogs, do they not have mothers, daughters, sisters or wives? Makes my blood boil in rage.

Fuckign pricks, what were all those dickless men doing? ******* pussies, do they not have women at home? WTF is this? Broad daylight, in a city, traffic flowing by, people watching... WTF is this ****.... I mean WTF!

Dick less, spineless dogs, do they not have mothers, daughters, sisters or wives? Makes my blood boil in rage.

Like Abir said this happened in a tribal area,that is the reason media and cops could get there.Only shows how pathetic the reach of law is in those areas :frown:

So now where are all the crap talkers who wrote page after page of insulting BS when the taliban flogging girl video came out? This is just as bad if not worse.

Taliban is out of context,
This girl will get justice now matter what,once such events make it to the media.The ones responsible for it will be given appropriate punishment.

India has two faces, the modern one and this one.
with 77% of its population rural,its obvious.:coffee:

This is what happens to a woman who is defenceless.Everybody wants to join in the fun and shred her dignity to shreds.Women have to learn to defend themselves against wolves.Society which doesn't respect women ends up this way.In any case in certain areas people have such archaic thinking,that they don't care about a woman's dignity but conversely she is a symbol of family honour.Hypocrisy at its best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom