What's new

Indian General's remarks by WajSKhan

Wajhat has twitted the comments made by Lt. Gen Ranbir Singh, Commander Indian Army Northern Command.

Do you guys think India's attack on Azad Kashmir is imminent!!

I have been saying this all along that India is planning to attack Azad Kashmir.
na wont happen. they would rather want the situation go quiet so that they can quietly change the demographics of occupied Kashmir

No wonder one of their General got disqualified for hearing deficiency -- Incompetence is a norm there... They love to Talk Big - They live in a Bollywood world, everyone want some attention to grab the attention of Newspapers & get thei photos pasted on front pages...

-------------- ------------------
About the indian Army Chief hearing problem. .. well, no wonder they were blaming their incompetence on USA :lol:

• Here is an indian Source NDTV

New Delhi: A medical report states that the Chief of the Indian Army has serious hearing problems.

The report says that General Deepak Kapoor, who retires later this year, has been diagnosed with "moderately severe to severe mixed hearing loss."

The same report blames a US Army counter-terrorism demonstration last July for damaging the Chief's hearing :rofl:

NDTV

i will not go in to details ... india will not attack beyond the line of control due to recent international developments

No wonder one of their General got disqualified for hearing deficiency -- Incompetence is a norm there... They love to Talk Big - They live in a Bollywood world, everyone want some attention to grab the attention of Newspapers & get thei photos pasted on front pages...

-------------- ------------------
About the indian Army Chief hearing problem. .. well, no wonder they were blaming their incompetence on USA :lol:

• Here is an indian Source NDTV

New Delhi: A medical report states that the Chief of the Indian Army has serious hearing problems.

The report says that General Deepak Kapoor, who retires later this year, has been diagnosed with "moderately severe to severe mixed hearing loss."

The same report blames a US Army counter-terrorism demonstration last July for damaging the Chief's hearing :rofl:

NDTV

One of their General also got fired for sexual harassment (probably rape) of female officer

Wajhat has twitted the comments made by Lt. Gen Ranbir Singh, Commander Indian Army Northern Command.

I have been saying this all along that India is planning to attack Azad Kashmir.
I think they will try to capture some land if easily done to deflect the issue and make the AK land disputable. This will happen 2 to 4 weeks before snow/cold weather. This is purely a guess as to what India is thinking.

Hi,

I think it is---because we have been in state of war since india removed 370---.

So---whatever we capture---we get to keep---.

India under Modi the unpredictable WILL attack Azad Kashmir, it is just a matter of time now and those who are thinking that Modi's india will NOT attack Azad Kashmir are living in fool's paradise just like before 26th February when many on this forum were saying that India will never attack in Azad Kashmir, they even went a step ahead and their aircrafts crossed even the international border unloading some bombs in mountains of Balakot well within Pakistan's territory. So keep living in denial that Modi and BJP/RSS gang will NOT take any "daring" step in future, they WILL take it and you will see it.

It is on Pakistan to decide whether they want to take the lead or wait until they are first attacked by Modi BJP/RSS the unpredictable gang somewhere in Pakistan most probably in Azad Kashmir.

Last edited:
Ajk has no value main target will be gilgit baltistan to stop connection between pakistan and china.
We have a few good surprises hidden for india in kashmir . we await them.

Ajk has no value

Firstly don't know whether to take offense, but I think your wrong, Mangla dam is significant for pakistan, and any territory they capture means their closer to the capital, they may also try to push out people of IOK to Azad Kashmir, to reduce the Muslim Majority in IOK, hence easier to change the demographics, basically use AK as a buffer state.

Last edited:
But, who’ll bell the cat???!?!

Last time they sent a South Indian bloke, the smartest amongst them, but found him only to be good at drinking tea!!! Let’s see who’s next!!!! As for the North Indians, they have a bad memory in the wars in these parts of the world....

In fact, what the human beings are facing today is an attack from the Demons in the cloak of Hindutuva...

Last edited:
India is also ready for two front war with China and Pakistan, looong before Feb 27th.
weak people always make claims

India under Modi WILL attack Azad Kashmir, it is just a matter of time now and those who are thinking that Modi's india will NOT attack Azad Kashmir are living in fool's paradise just like before 26th February when many on this forum were saying that India will never attack in Azad Kashmir, they even went a step ahead and their aircrafts crossed even the international border

I think many in the security and political establishment have still not fully grasped the nature of the threat we face from the East.

I guess this thinking eventually steeps in when you get used to a luxurious lifestyle. Subconsciously you can't fathom anyone bursting your happy little bubble.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom