What's new

Indian General Elections - 2014

Whom will you Vote for in 2014 General Elections??

• Total voters
Oh Is that "Jungle ka kanoon" which should be applicable?? "Truly secular and nationalist" Indians never cease to amaze me...... Hope our constitution is amended as per your whims to add on the "appropriate rules" for the uncivilized lot as well(Punishment would include burning and raping women and children and pillaging their property) which would make the likes of you and your associates immensely happy...

No. That is not applicable in secular democracies.

You may find that in many theological states that I need not name.

Oh Is that "Jungle ka kanoon" which should be applicable?? "Truly secular and nationalist" Indians never cease to amaze me...... Hope our constitution is amended as per your whims to add on the "appropriate rules" for the uncivilized lot as well(Punishment would include burning and raping women and children and pillaging their property) which would make the likes of you and your associates immensely happy...

Read it with an open mind.

Manushi

Think again?? You may have second thoughts?:undecided: LOLZ I thought you would prefer going to the court of law and get the guilty punished. Is that not the case?? Civilized people prefer doing that way... Well anyways carry on :toast_sign:

Clearly you had no faith in the law nor faith in the law abiding citizens when you expressed fears of not having your house burnt down :azn:

Is it selective amnesia ? :cheesy: .........certain social medicines treat these kind of selective Amnesia ensuring honest approach to life and society. Kind of like unlearning what has been taught by certain religions regarding discrimination against people of different faith. ;)

Courts cant do much in such cases.......society finds the right responses that ensures honest behavior. Honest thought cant be too far way under such circumstances :azn:

Is it selective amnesia ?........certain social medicines treat these kind of selective Amnesia ensuring honest approach to life and society. Kind of like unlearning what has been taught by certain religions regarding discrimination against people of different faith.

Agree.

First bully the innocents and when they retaliate start crying victim.

No. That is not applicable in secular democracies.

You may find that in many theological states that I need not name.

And which you want for yourself and your associates so that you won't be answerable for your "cleansing" actions. Isn't it? No wonder India is slowly but steadily moving towards what you are desiring for. Must say "Mehnat rang laa rahi hai"

Clearly you had no faith in the law nor faith in the law abiding citizens when you expressed fears of not having your house burnt down :azn:

Is it selective amnesia ? :cheesy: .........certain social medicines treat these kind of selective Amnesia ensuring honest approach to life and society. Kind of like unlearning what has been taught by certain religions regarding discrimination against people of different faith. ;)

Courts cant do much in such cases.......society finds the right responses that ensures honest behavior. Honest thought cant be too far way under such circumstances :azn:

Law abiding citizens:what:?? Thank God India doesn't have such laws atleast on paper...

I hope that these certain social medicines also treat people of a certain religion where they ill treat and discriminate their own ilk...;)

And which you want for yourself and your associates so that you won't be answerable for your "cleansing" actions. Isn't it? No wonder India is slowly but steadily moving towards what you are desiring for. Must say "Mehnat rang laa rahi hai"

Law abiding citizens?? Thank God India doesn't have such laws atleast on paper...

No. I want India to remain a secular democracy.

Which is something you and your associates require the most??

Dont worry about me since Im not the one loosing sleep over Modi.

But do read that fully.

Modi is the only leader who can rid the BJP of the Sangh's overarching influence and make the BJP as a genuine center-right alternative acceptable to all.

Dont worry about me since Im not the one loosing sleep over Modi.

But do read that fully.

Modi is the only leader who can rid the BJP of the Sangh's overarching influence and make the BJP as a genuine center-right alternative acceptable to all.

Where did Modi come into picture over here??? I don't think there was any discussion abt Modi over here atleast not from my side...

Where did Modi come into picture over here??? I don't think there was any discussion abt Modi over here atleast not from my side...

This is a general elections thread and hence I told you to read this.

Fine if you dont want to who cares.

Now I am getting goose bumps:eek:. If India is what it is with 85% Dharm, I wonder what would have happened had it been 100-150%...

It would have been more peaceful with borders stretching from Afghanistan to Bangladesh.

This is a general elections thread and hence I told you to read this.

Fine if you dont want to who cares.

I have read it at the very instance of your posting this article... Anyways if you don't care then why did you mention me in the first place...

It would have been more peaceful with borders stretching from Afghanistan to Bangladesh.

That's your assumption...

Just on paper I guess??

It has to be on paper to be in reality.

India is secular because the majority wants it to be secular. If that changes one day, it will not remain secular.

If that happens, people will know how idiotic this whining is.

Back
Top Bottom