What's new

Indian General Elections - 2014

Whom will you Vote for in 2014 General Elections??

• Total voters
First and foremost we should respect the choice of those Kashmiri who show their integrity towards India, for rest of them they should be treated anti National people. And coming to the rationality accorded to the people of Kashmiri people, I agree with you 100% with an additional attribute that rationality should be associated with people who Love to be part of INDIA not to anyone else...

Don't you think you are being conditional as to who you want to be rational with? As an Indian, yes you and me would prefer Kashmir to be an integral part of India but as a rational Human one cannot force one's ideas on others. If in future people of Punjab or some other state demands for Independence then as an Indian I would be bothered about it as this may benefit our adversaries but I would also rationally empathize with their position and see what best can be done...

Don't you think you are being conditional as to who you want to be rational with? As an Indian, yes you and me would prefer Kashmir to be an integral part of India but as a rational Human one cannot force one's ideas on others. If in future people of Punjab or some other state demands for Independence then as an Indian I would be bothered about it as this may benefit our adversaries but I would also rationally empathize with their position and see what best can be done...

LOL....this looks like a writing of a 10 year old school kid talking about ethics and morality in international politics. :lol:

Islam is a idea forced on to lot of others - most of it by the threat of death. Islam continues to force its hold on others by threatening its followers by death if they ever leave its folds :lol:

Christian ideals are forced onto people using their military power, money power & Media power :P

....and here you are preaching that kashmir should be allowed to go because majority muslim there are religious bigots who dont want to live with hindus :lol:.......guess what ......rest of India says NO. Deal with it.

LOL....this looks like a writing of a 10 year old school kid talking about ethics and morality in international politics. :lol:

Islam is a idea forced on to lot of others - most of it by the threat of death. Islam continues to force its hold on others by threatening its followers by death if they ever leave its folds :lol:

Christian ideals are forced onto people using their military power, money power & Media power :P

Nice trolling and usual rhetoric....:cheesy:

....and here you are preaching that kashmir should be allowed to go because majority muslim there are religious bigots who dont want to live with hindus :lol:.......guess what ......rest of India says NO. Deal with it.

Where did I ever say that Kashmir should be allowed to go because it is a majority muslim state....:hitwall:

Nice trolling and usual rhetoric....:cheesy:

Where did I ever say that Kashmir should be allowed to go because it is a majority muslim state....:hitwall:

No trolling .......just uncomfortable facts. Why blame me if you cannot deal with it ? :azn:

You said you rationally empathize with Kashmiri position ......which is religious bigotry. There is no confusion here .....maybe you would like to retract what you said. For the rest of India, there is no rational empathy with Kashmir because there is nothing rational in their position. :azn:

No trolling .......just uncomfortable facts. Why blame me if you cannot deal with it ? :azn:

uncomfortable facts??? :omghaha: Well carry on I won't stop you....

You said you rationally empathize with Kashmiri position ......which is religious bigotry. There is no confusion here .....maybe you would like to retract what you said.

Can you quote me where I have said that??

For the rest of India, there is no rational empathy with Kashmir because there is nothing rational in their position. :azn:

Oh so you speak for the rest of India... "Desh aur sanskriti" ke thekedar :woot:

uncomfortable facts??? :omghaha: Well carry on I won't stop you....

You mean you wont pass a fatwa against it ? :lol:

Can you quote me where I have said that??

what for ....you said it and we have all read it. If you want to clarify what you said do so .....I don't care either way.

Oh so you speak for the rest of India... "Desh aur sanskriti" ke thekedar :woot:

....this cliched act is wearing a bit thin...you still stand exposed.

You mean you wont pass a fatwa against it ? :lol:

I mean to say that I would ignore barking dogs....:D

what for ....you said it and we have all read it. If you want to clarify what you said do so .....I don't care either way.

You seem to speak for everyone else over here? That's what I call "Desh aur Sanskriti" ke Thekedar syndrome :toast_sign:... And unlike you I don't have a habit of shooting first and thinking later...

I don't care either way.

So why did you froth in the first place if you don't care either way???

....this cliched act is wearing a bit thin...you still stand exposed.

:blah::blah::blah::blah: As told earlier I won't stop you, so carry on..

Who said just goon party? Most romantic party also...
Sex scandal taints Udupi MLA... again! - Bangalore - DNA

BJP MLA Raghupathi Bhat is once again in the thick of another sleazy controversy — a sex clip allegedly featuring him has gone viral in the temple town. This is the third time the MLA has been embroiled in a controversy in the past four years.

In the first incident, his wife Padmapriya Bhat was found hanging in a flat in New Delhi after disappearing from Udupi in 2009. The rave party at St Mary’s Island off Malpe beach was the second. Bhat was reprimanded by the elders of the Vishwa Hindu Parishad and BJP for failing to use his authority in preventing the organisers of the rave party from unleashing obscenities involving foreign women tourists.

And now, in this fresh controversy, his detractors have released a video clip of a man resembling the MLA in a compromising position with a women. Sources who had viewed the clip claimed that the person featured in it faintly resembled the MLA.

Udupi, a temple town known for its religious fervour and traditional values, was quick to express anger and disgust over the issue. People expressed concern about the name of Udupi being tarnished by the incident.

Another version claimed that the clip was a political ploy to malign Bhat as he was stated to be a winning candidate in the forthcoming assembly elections, despite the drubbing the got at the recently concluded ULB elections.

“It could be a ploy to malign the name of Bhat,” said Udupi BJP president Udaykumar Shetty.

Meanwhile, a senior functionary in the VHP Raghavendra Acharya opined: “According to Hindu scriptures, a ‘Vidhur’ (widower) should abstain from sex for the rest of his life. A person in public life should assiduously follow celibacy.”

President of the Udupi VHP unit Suprasad Shetty Baikady, however, was unsure about the episode. “I cannot say what is right and wrong. But, why and how such intimate scenes of an individual came into public domain was a matter of concern.”

Furious with the developments, Raghupathi Bhat who was camping in Bangalore told DNA: “It was a smear campaign against me. I am totally convinced that it was a ploy to put me in bad light just before the elections.

If these were the dirty games that were being played by my opponents, I would not play into their hands anymore and I will not contest the elections. I will not put my party into embarrassment by contesting. I shall, however, work for victory of the BJP in the coming elections. But, I am deeply pained and hurt that people could go to such an extent to ward off competition.”

Dude...I am really not clear about your position...When did i say that i am not empathetic to them? My point of them is only to people who think themselves as an Indian only....Your statement has lot of grey areas that can be interpreted in either way...
So what is your stated position? Do you want to sympathize with people like ULFA who are Hindus and Islamist Kashmir people or not defunt Khalistan sikhs?.....

My point is the i am good to them who may be with different opinion or thought as mine...But at least there should be no difference in thought of being in love with India, or else i donot care wheather they leave or die..Its brutal of me...but again this is my stated position..The people who are not feel INDIAN, why should i be worry about....I never worried about Hindus who are worried in BD or Pakistan or any other nation....But i am worried about Muslims being politically victimized and exploited by different political parties in my nation...So my point is very clear...I hope you understand my position...

For the muslims who have suspicion againt Modi this article should be an eye opener.

Various interview with prominent people including Muslims and christians. It includes some previously unknown back channel discussions Modi has had with muslim representatives, something the national media or your own leaders wont tell you.

Narendra Modi through the Eyes of Gujarati Muslims, Christians and…

Q: Why does SP keep supporting UPA ?

A : Because its a minority* govt. :D

*minority in the sense it does not have enough seats

Dude...I am really not clear about your position...When did i say that i am not empathetic to them? My point of them is only to people who think themselves as an Indian only....Your statement has lot of grey areas that can be interpreted in either way...
So what is your stated position? Do you want to sympathize with people like ULFA who are Hindus and Islamist Kashmir people or not defunt Khalistan sikhs?.....

My point is the i am good to them who may be with different opinion or thought as mine...But at least there should be no difference in thought of being in love with India, or else i donot care wheather they leave or die..Its brutal of me...but again this is my stated position..The people who are not feel INDIAN, why should i be worry about....I never worried about Hindus who are worried in BD or Pakistan or any other nation....But i am worried about Muslims being politically victimized and exploited by different political parties in my nation...So my point is very clear...I hope you understand my position...

You are setting a condition that you will empathize only with those people who feel they are Indian... Well fair enough that's your POV. But won't you want to know and understand the POV of the people of ULFA, Kashmir or Punjab etc. They might have their own grievances, so instead of we pointing our guns towards them shouldn't we understand their issues and see what best we can do. Look. a common man doesn't think of foreign policies or state politics but they only think of Roti, kapda, makaan and other necessities, You provide him with all of this and he wouldn't care as to who is on the driver's seat. Let me just tell you that I don't want any of the state be it Kashmir, Punjab or any other state to secede from India and let me explain you why I don't want this. Firstly it would hurt India as its size would obviously shrink as will the resources. Secondly our adversaries would want to take advantage of that and finally a smaller state which has seceded from us will still have to depend on some God father country(Could be China/USA/Russia etc) and that would still make them vulnerable...

I hope that they would be able make some inroads in Karnataka....

599797_504665426247642_320643092_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom