What's new

Indian General Elections - 2014

Whom will you Vote for in 2014 General Elections??

• Total voters
You are setting a condition that you will empathize only with those people who feel they are Indian... Well fair enough that's your POV. But won't you want to know and understand the POV of the people of ULFA, Kashmir or Punjab etc. They might have their own grievances, so instead of we pointing our guns towards them shouldn't we understand their issues and see what best we can do. Look. a common man doesn't think of foreign policies or state politics but they only think of Roti, kapda, makaan and other necessities, You provide him with all of this and he wouldn't care as to who is on the driver's seat. Let me just tell you that I don't want any of the state be it Kashmir, Punjab or any other state to secede from India and let me explain you why I don't want this. Firstly it would hurt India as its size would obviously shrink as will the resources. Secondly our adversaries would want to take advantage of that and finally a smaller state which has seceded from us will still have to depend on some God father country(Could be China/USA/Russia etc) and that would still make them vulnerable...

Dear friend i like your of explaining and be patient with me.Again i like your last post too..
Yes we should understand their grive ces and try our best to solve within our constitution.
But the problem of Kashmir is different. I dont wa t to into it as you might know it very well.
That is why i dont have any symathy for only anti indian people of kashmir valley.

I mean to say that I would ignore barking dogs....:D

You seem to speak for everyone else over here? That's what I call "Desh aur Sanskriti" ke Thekedar syndrome :toast_sign:... And unlike you I don't have a habit of shooting first and thinking later...

So why did you froth in the first place if you don't care either way???

....... As told earlier I won't stop you, so carry on..

LOL .......making personal attacks ....looks like I hit a nerve :azn:

.....its a course common course of action for moral and intellectual cowards. BTW you have already demonstrated an inclination to shoot first and think later. (if we can classify that limited ability to ponder as thinking)

I dont need to speak for everyone here....its a forum where people come to speak for themselves :lol:............pretty desperate attempts .....not too bright either.:disagree:

I care enough to expose you............I can see that you have changed your avatar from a tipu sultan artifact to Maratha Peshwa.........not enough spine to stand your ground ? looks like congress style 'secularism' :P

LOL .......making personal attacks ....looks like I hit a nerve :azn:

Oh dear that must have pricked you some where deep....:chilli:

.....its a course common course of action for moral and intellectual cowards. BTW you have already demonstrated an inclination to shoot first and think later. (if we can classify that limited ability to ponder as thinking)

Your re-pungent statements make no sense but alas how can I expect something sensible from you....

I dont need to speak for everyone here....its a forum where people come to speak for themselves :lol:............pretty desperate attempts .....not too bright either.:disagree:

Your previous statements present a different picture over here... I can smell a stench of ignorance and hypocrisy.

I care enough to expose you............I can see that you have changed your avatar from a Tipu Sultan artifact to Maratha peshwa.........not enough spine to stand your ground ? looks like congress style 'secularism' :P

This one just proves your not so good habit of "shooting first and thinking later..." :argh:

@The_Showstopper ...all these post only to make attempts at insulting me ? :lol:

BTW do tell us why you stopped being an admirer of tipu sultan .....this should be more fun ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
@The_Showstopper ...all these post only to make attempts at insulting me ? :lol:

I never insulted you neither did I ever intended to insult you but you started off with a wild accusation while I was having a sober conversation with one of my compatriot, so I was forced to give appropriate answers. Just look at all of your previous posts...

BTW do tell us why you stopped being an admirer of tipu sultan .....this should be more fun ;)

LOLZ I am still an admirer of Tipu Sultan and would always be... The Avatar is still of Tipu Sultan and you once again proved that you speak first and then think later. Even your friend KS has asked you to rectify your mistake and edit your post but as always you chose to look otherwise...

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope NDA comes to power under Modi.

We will see a purposeful and very different nation as we saw during NDA-1.

Things will never be the same again if Modi can be the PM just for a decade.

LOL...if you are a support of a muslim bigot tyrant like tipu....your identification is now complete. :enjoy:

199878_489209104437678_267145081_n.jpg

LOL...if you are a support of a muslim bigot tyrant like tipu....your identification is now complete. :enjoy:

That's in your POV and not everyone else thinks so....... Thanks but No thanks for the identification process, I hope my house won't get burnt down...:unsure:

Does that mean you wont be trying a stunt like burning trains filled with Hindu pilgrims ? .........in that case mission successful :tup: Thank you for participating in this social experiment. :wave:

Think again?? You may have second thoughts?:undecided: LOLZ I thought you would prefer going to the court of law and get the guilty punished. Is that not the case?? Civilized people prefer doing that way... Well anyways carry on :toast_sign:

Think again?? You may have second thoughts?:undecided: LOLZ I thought you would prefer going to the court of law and get the guilty punished. Is that not the case?? Civilized people prefer doing that way... Well anyways carry on :toast_sign:

Some things work only with civilized people.

Just saying.

Some things work only with civilized people.

Just saying.

Oh Is that "Jungle ka kanoon" which should be applicable?? "Truly secular and nationalist" Indians never cease to amaze me...... Hope our constitution is amended as per your whims to add on the "appropriate rules" for the uncivilized lot as well(Punishment would include burning and raping women and children and pillaging their property) which would make the likes of you and your associates immensely happy...

Back
Top Bottom