What's new

Indian General Elections - 2014

Whom will you Vote for in 2014 General Elections??

• Total voters
Now I am getting goose bumps:eek:. If India is what it is with 85% Dharm, I wonder what would have happened had it been 100-150%...

It was called Ram Rajya .....China used to send its scholars to India to learn ethics, law and religion. Islamic barbarians were keen to invade and loot the fabulous wealth and knowledge and a European man named Columbus tried to find an easier route to come to India and found Americal :lol:

BTW all this was when India was 100% Dharm.....150% is madrassa maths :P

530046_10151608573420757_78163139_n.jpg

It was called Ram Rajya .....China used to send its scholars to India to learn ethics, law and religion. Islamic barbarians were keen to invade and loot the fabulous wealth and knowledge and a European man named Columbus tried to find an easier route to come to India and found Americal :lol:

You must be a big admirer of PN Oak :P. LOLZ and Columbus tried to find an easier to India during the Islamic "Barbarian" rule...:omghaha:

BTW all this was when India was 100% Dharm.....150% is madrassa maths :P

I thought people who reached Moksha were more Dharmic than the rest. Is that not the case???

You must be a big admirer of PN Oak :P. LOLZ and Columbus tried to find an easier to India during the Islamic "Barbarian" rule...:omghaha:

I thought people who reached Moksha were more Dharmic than the rest. Is that not the case???

LOL.....Only the rule was islamic and barbaric ....the civilization was still almost 100% dharmic :cheesy: .....Columbus only represented the seekers from Europe that started before Alexander who had heard about India in 330 BC or Sumerian king Sargon who traded with dharmic India in 2300 BC or the Romans who came around 30 BC or Marco polo who came 1000 years later

The world's first dock at Lothal was built in 2400 BC in 100% Dharmic India :azn:.........now that should give you goose bumps.

I have read it at the very instance of your posting this article... Anyways if you don't care then why did you mention me in the first place...

Because I thought you hate the man for genuine reasons/lack of complete info and hence it would create awareness..but now I dont think so..anyway never mind.

That's your assumption...

A very valid assumption nonetheless.

This is the IQ level of the congi trolls recruited through the 100 cr social media package :P

BGmJi5fCMAAfMkN.jpg:large

This is the CM of #Gujarat @narendramodi who opposed #FDI but doesn't mind using foreign products!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the IQ level of the congi trolls recruited through the 100 cr social media package :P

BGmJi5fCMAAfMkN.jpg:large

This is the CM of #Gujarat @narendramodi who opposed #FDI but doesn't mind using foreign products!

WOW, What I see here is 12 bottles of water and four numbers of soft/energy drinks...

Can any sane mind think that it is ALL meant for mr. Modi?

More, these products are made in India and generate employment/technology absorbed and profit for Indian collaborator, just as HAL to manufacture Rafale....

So who is anti Indian here?
Please stand up....

Last edited by a moderator:
Because I thought you hate the man for genuine reasons/lack of complete info and hence it would create awareness..but now I dont think so..anyway never mind.

Fair enough!!! I do tend to look at both the sides before judging about anything...

A very valid assumption nonetheless.

In your POV I believe....

Suck it up pseudos. :enjoy:

The Biju Janata Dal (BJD ) seems to be getting close to its former ally BJP once again.

In an interview to a leading English daily, senior BJD leader and Lok Sabha MP Bhartruhari Mahtab said that his party would be willing to support a BJP-led government if the party and its allies have the capability to form the government at the Centre.

The party led by Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik has in the last few years kept away from both the BJP and the Congress after it walked out of the NDA.

Mahtab reportedly said that the BJD was not averse to backing even Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi, who is often seen as the BJP's communal face, as the party's prime ministerial candidate.

Read more at: Will support Narendra Modi as PM candidate, says BJD doing a volte face : East, News - India Today

LOL.....Only the rule was islamic and barbaric ....the civilization was still almost 100% dharmic :cheesy: .....Columbus only represented the seekers from Europe that started before Alexander who had heard about India in 330 BC or Sumerian king Sargon who traded with dharmic India in 2300 BC or the Romans who came around 30 BC or Marco polo who came 1000 years later

Must give credit to the rule of "islamic and barbaric" marauders that they let the civilization stay 100% "Dharmic":cheers:. Alexander didn't just come seeking India but his dream was world dominance. Romans didn't just trade alone with "Dharmic" India but had trade relations with others as well... Marco polo didn't come looking out for "Dharmic" India but it was just another part of voyage of Marco Polo... So wake up :partay:

The world's first dock at Lothal was built in 2400 BC in 100% Dharmic India :azn:.........now that should give you goose bumps.

There have been many first's around the world. So what's big deal about this...:undecided:

Must give credit to the rule of "islamic and barbaric" marauders that they let the civilization stay 100% "Dharmic":

Hey - they did not do jack. The civilization survived INSPITE of them, not because of them. So please dont repeat the "we gave you Taj mahal" logic.

Actually it went into a rut because of them - all the progresses in science, medicine, astronomy etc went into a decline. It started with the burning of the world's largest university at that time, Nalanda.

Hey - they did not do jack. The civilization survived INSPITE of them, not because of them. So please dont repeat the "we gave you Taj mahal" logic.

So this implies that their barbarism wasn't good enough then...

Actually it went into a rut because of them - all the progresses in science, medicine, astronomy etc went into a decline. It started with the burning of the world's largest university at that time, Nalanda.

At some point of time everyone has suffered the same faith be it Europe, Middle east or Asia... One time Oppressors have been oppressed some other time and this has been the case through out the timeline of history...

So this implies that their barbarism wasn't good enough then...

At some point of time everyone has suffered the same faith be it Europe, Middle east or Asia... One time Oppressors have been oppressed some other time and this has been the case through out the timeline of history...

But these ones were the worst of all. The most pathetic cowardly uncivilized scum barbarians ever.

Back
Top Bottom