What's new

Indian gained Rs 1-lakh crore since Narendra Modi declared BJP PM candidate

paranoiarocks

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
NEW DELHI: Foreign investors have pumped in over Rs one lakh crore in the Indian securities market since Narendra Modi was announced as the prime ministerial candidate by Bhartiya Janta Party (BJP) in September last year.

As per latest data compiled by capital markets regulator Sebi, the net investments by FIIs into Indian equity markets stood at Rs 88,772 crore since the announcement. The same for debt markets was at Rs 13,399 crore -- taking the total to Rs 1,02,171 crore.

Read more at:
FIIs pour in Rs 1-lakh crore since Narendra Modi declared BJP PM candidate - The Economic Times

That's 2000,00,00,000 US dollars i.e 2,000 crore US dollars.

Or 20 Billion dollars.

Last edited:
Can we change our metric system from lakhs to millions please .

Lakh always reminds me of "Lakh di laanat" :D .

$20 Billion Investment in Just 2 days? Good.

LOL so it mean all the 8 month investment is due to MODI...... Hahahahaha
This chutypa also done in pakistan during election that all money because nawaz is winning...
In last 1 year FDI want down during Ganjo era...

I am aware . I want millions to be used instead of crore . It sounds medieval .

Why are you ashamed of our system? Our calculation system is thousands of years old compared to the flimsy metric system designed in the west copying the numerals middle eastern lot transfered from India's numerals.

Lakhs was Laksha, Crore is Koti in sanskrit and hazaar is sahastra in Sanskrit.

Never forget this legacy.

Why are you ashamed of our system? Our calculation system is thousands of years old compared to the flimsy metric system designed in the west copying the numerals middle eastern lot transfered from India's numerals.

We have a moron epidemic in this country. Too many fools around who are ashamed of everything Indian. Hopefully, we may be able to salvage the next generation.

It's not as much as being ashamed, rather the confusion that happens due to it. Take into example, the US the system of inches to foot to yards is much more irritating than cm to m to km. The thing he is trying to say is that in a world that is globalizing at a rapid rate, and where India is also globalizing and developing at a rapid rate, it would be better to have a common system for the entire world. Also keep in mind that US actually lost one of its probes on Mars due to mix up in the conversion system.

Back
Top Bottom