What's new

Indian frnds please notice this thread :)

Arav_Rana

Reaction score
Country
India
Once i saw a video in which a question was asked to many persons that what they ll do if they get 500 Ruppee.
Every one gave different ans.. Where some guys/girls told that 500 is nothing .we can not buy anything in 500. Some said that they'll buy drink, shopping, watch movies etc . Some kids say they ll buy cricket bat.

On other hand poor kids and people said that they ll buy ration and book or cloths for them self or for their children . and ll save some part of money for future.

Just think 1 side is even thinking to save money from 500 and 1 side people are ready to spend all and find 500 is nothing.

1 more example we can take BD fire case, where we read that people were paid 37$ per months. Only 37$ . If we go to shopping in any mall or branded showroom .can we get any shoe, even jeans in 37$. Big No . We can not get anything in 37$ but we are buying same thing that these people are manufacturing for these brands. Are we paying money to these people or these companies ?

Some time this is funny or strange or don't know how to describe this thing that even some small money can have different importance for people. Hope with time things ll get better for every one.. But before we see such future i think we can help them a bit by shopping from local market. Buy veg, and rest home stuffs from local shop. These retails are already have Billions of $. but If you buy stuffs from local people then it may help to get a better future..

We can use Indian products. There are too many products we use in our daily life from toothpaste to shoe. Where many Indian companies are there . And they are good enough, may be not up to their mark but enough to full fill our need.

We can create 1 thread where we can know much about Indian products which are good to replace foreign products.

This thing Pakistani and Bd people can also follow. Because we all are just developing country.
and remember whenever we think to start a good move, we are always alone, but what matter is if we ll see each other back and ll help each. I think we can make some difference. May be this small difference can bring change in some poor people life... :)

( Hope i am in right section and if some body felt offended , typing error or find this thread wrong ... please be cool , you can ignore it . )

Thanks

Good thread. I always prefer to buy our own make products. I don't do it too blindly though. Quality and price should be right!
Regarding local vendors, only support the good, honest ones.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom