What's new

Indian foreign ministry raises issue of 35K Pashtun and 47K Baloch missing in Pakistan at UN

of course they will. they have to divert attention from internationally recognized disputes, UNHRC reports with lies and any propaganda which allow them one page of space.. :lol:

ive taken out the filthy language your reply.... stop such language and talk sense. if you cant do either then don't reply me.

on topic
India must use its diplomatic reach to raise this issue so much that will bring this regime to its knees.
**********, its not the language its your community.

Well, we should take the case of Khalistan and Nagaland to UN. Also the new border issue with nepal should also be taken to UN.

Last edited by a moderator:
ive taken out the filthy language your reply.... stop such language and talk sense. if you cant do either then don't reply me.

on topic
India must use its diplomatic reach to raise this issue so much that will bring this regime to its knees.
now dont start telling us baloch and pashtoons have indian/hindu roots as its the only remaining excuse you indians have . what on effing earth give endians such stupid confidence and pain to interfere on matters of other countries, get over it sanghi Balochistan and KPK are part of pakistan including GB, keep dreaming and they are not like ladakh or IOK, assam or even bengal or nagaland. your PTM/NDS pimps and brahamdagh bugti are almost finished. move on filthy. how shamless indians could be. US pulling india's strings trying to make you guys bully in SEA but instead india is been beaten by nail batons by PLA in ladakh and nepalese border guards also and offcourse no one needs to mention LOC clashes and aftermath of balakot drama

on topic

its deep in your culture to abuse and curse so why mind it when its cracked accurately.

Good stuff, its never too late. This is far bigger humanitarian crisis than any other in last 100 years. India is started to make this effort, this will gain momentum in next few days.

India must give a platform to Baloch people who are oppressed. Next step is to recognize this on international level.
Indian diplomatic reach is tremendous and its easy for us to make this a global campaign, we will be anyhow going on UN as non permanent member soon ...
is your supreme leader talking about China or keep your idiot bakhts tamed by only talking about Pakistan?

India should have used more believable numbers than that

The last time I knew a statistic was bullshit that quickly was when India claimed they had killed 300 terrorists in a fake airstrike

US cannot even kill that many people in Iraq in one precision airstrike using actual laser guided 2000lb JDAM's

Last edited:
is your supreme leader talking about China or keep your idiot bakhts tamed by only talking about Pakistan?
he is in yoga with his tail between his legs wondering they shouldnt have had poked china on behest of US

on topic

How about you use your diplomatic “reach” and push back China first. You have become a laughing stock in diplomatic circles.

dont idiot bakhts realize that he is fooling them and trying to take attention away from china!!!

koi khasi coward hai supreme leader!
having seen and work with them i have concluded that they still have slave mentality and they are well fed by Pakistani boogeyman. they pretend to be hooligans and when you thrash them they steps back. screaming, cursing and abusing is common and its taken as a cultural thing. they will lick their master/boss/senior balls more passionately than a slut to get on top of another person let alone hindu indian or muslim. People in Pakistan appreciates and have well wishes for indians muslims as well until unless they encounter them to witness the venom they are filled with and offcourse they have to show their empathy to their hindu masters and that can only be achieve by criticizing pakistan and in actual when they communicate together they have nothing but stories and events of hindu oppression (i have witnessed it).

having seen and work with them i have concluded that they still have slave mentality and they are well fed by Pakistani boogeyman. they pretend to be hooligans and when you thrash them they steps back. screaming, cursing and abusing is common and its taken as a cultural thing. they will lick their master/boss/senior balls more passionately than a slut to get on top of another person let alone hindu indian or muslim. People in Pakistan appreciates and have well wishes for indians muslims as well until unless they encounter them to witness the venom they are filled with and offcourse they have to show their empathy to their hindu masters and that can only be achieve by criticizing pakistan and in actual when they communicate together they have nothing but stories and events of hindu oppression (i have witnessed it).

i dont even wish bad for hindus of india i had a very pleasant experience with indians when i was a kid.i am of the opinion that people are kind and good everywhere politics and politicians turn us into wild animals and if you cant resist political bs you become a bakht despicable creature!

Pakistan needs bigger operation to clear these snakes who make our civilians go missing.
yes, and a massive international media campaign to counter this narrative, and campaigning and lobbying by embassies in all countries (including UN). and we should also raise the issue of missing people in north eastern india and of course kashmir.

yes, and a massive international media campaign to counter this narrative, and campaigning and lobbying by embassies in all countries (including UN). and we should also raise the issue of missing people in north eastern india and of course kashmir.
Indians and Indias politics is all about optics they work hard on perception and we should applaud their efforts india being shittest country in the world they have worked hard to project india as the culturally progressive and peaceful country.

but in their effort to build goody goody perception their sourmas are the khasiest in the world who gave away their land without resisting that shows typical banyas mindset ram ram laro nai peeesay ka nuksan hojaye ga bow down and take the cock and live happy! no wonder everyone invaded these cowards easily!

trust me they are brainless and illogical masses
true that!

for them whatever their cho**a media feeds them or the morning msg they get on whatsapp is like the ultimate truth and present them with counter facts and they will argue until you get bored and give up thats victory for them!

crazy shits!

i dont even wish bad for hindus of india i had a very pleasant experience with indians when i was a kid.i am of the opinion that people are kind and good everywhere politics and politicians turn us into wild animals and if you cant resist political bs you become a bakht despicable creature!
there are good people but rare. my stance is simple pacifism is stupidity when you are targeted directly by your enemy either on border or diplomatically. we have the upper hand and we know it but still our gov is reluctant to give them befitting reply.

Back
Top Bottom